Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Thanks for the chance!

Congrats @yardgrazer @RadioWaves nice cats!

3 Likes

You got it. Dm safe addy please.

4 Likes

Awesome i hope you find good medication from the seeds!

3 Likes

Any other Canadian want a pack before I head to the mailbox :postbox:. 2 dibs left for Barbara Bud x Purple Guava.

16 Likes

Royal Procession has arrived. Ty.

16 Likes

Dibs?? Haha lucky Canadian over here!

6 Likes

Yes :raised_hands:. Fire off your addy.

2 Likes

3 Likes

This is still open? I’m not Canadian just shocked :flushed:

2 Likes

Yes. One Canadian stamp left. :beers:

3 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @MissinBissin you interested?
@Jinglepot @Mithridate

4 Likes

Thanks for the tag :green_heart: I already won a pack last week !

2 Likes

Hey Canadians. Offer above from @duo

@204medismoke, @50state, @barefrog, @BasementBeans, @Bird_Dog, @bunny ,@CADMAN, @Calix, @Cannasaurusrex, @Cannasseur, @Canofbusjoe. @CanuckistanPete, @Chronickyle, @chronix, @Cocobubble, @Colby, @DannyTerpintine, @DonGnosis, @ELG, @Estab87, @Fitzera, @Floyd, @Foreigner, @Ftlob, @Gpaw, @Granola, @Grease_Monkey. @Hemlockgrows, @jessethestoner, @jinglepot, @johnboy, @KanehB, @Kushking902, @Leaf, @leetdood, @Loggershands, @lophophora.ca, @LtShDc , @Man-bot, @MBVapester, @Mithridate, @MissinBissin, @MonasticDank, @Mr.Sparkle,@NEB, @Neogitus, @Newfiegreenthumbs, @NorthNorthNugs, @Oldguy, @Oldtimerunderground, @Organicgorilla, @Otto_Gelato, @Pigeonman, @Purple_Drank604, @Qtip, @rob0781, @Royal, @Sativakid, @Sedin, @SensiBowl, @Shadey, @ShiskaberrySavior, @SHSC-1, @smokenhike, @Soiltech, @Sprinklememaynee, @Steemy, @Stevie1durr, @THCeed, @Topicalwave, @TopShelfTrees1, @Yetigrows

20 Likes

That’s the list!

4 Likes

Lotta sexy names on that list for sure.

Dibs! Please

4 Likes

Thank you @DougDawson @Emeraldgreen :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

I can relax now that they are all claimed!:joy:

7 Likes

Thanks for the tag…got mine yesterday! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

@DougDawson Pollen Train arrived Pollen to be divided up into a dozen Individual Sachets of parchment paper sealed in a bag with a desiccant packet and put in little vacuumed labeled sealed bags in the Freezer for long term.Will be Cracking out That Sour Bubble Pollen from last year and using a sachet of the Blue Kush on Two limbs on the Sour Bluetooths.Will be using another Sachet on the Heirloom Texada for shits and giggles when she is ready.I want to do a side by side and see what your Dude imparts.So stoked thank you much.

9 Likes