Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Maybe we can get an ahead sign up sheet for DIBS :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Q–bq
PVOG is back! Happy Memorial Day weekend. Gonna close out this weekend by giving beans of my choosing…
You can bet they gonna be FIRE!
Also giving away a kick ass dope scope.
First one to spell “DIBS three times bacwards in bold” gets it.
Hint; yes it’s a trick question, lol.
Good luck.!

j

11 Likes

Just what I’ve always needed

5 Likes

SBID SBID SBID three times

2 Likes

dlob ni sdrawkcab semit eerth SBID SBID SBID

SBID SBID SBID three times backwards in bold

:crazy_face:

2 Likes

Oh dang, I didn’t know. I was just picking. I’m sorry.

3 Likes

Shiskanerry deets please

1 Like

How was it a trick question might I ask?

1 Like

DIBS three times bacwards in bold

2 Likes

And sorry to hear about the stroke! Dang :persevere:

4 Likes

Inbound thank you great giveaway.

2 Likes

I didn’t catch that part, or I thought it was a joke about the spelling trick. I’m sorry.
I hope you’re doing alright @PioneerValleyOG!

3 Likes

Sorry about the stroke @PioneerValleyOG i really hope it was mild with a speedy recovery.
My buddy just had one! He’s only 50

5 Likes

No ones clowning you brother, just a bit of light-hearted good natured joking, I promise.

Now that we know about your stroke, you can bet everyone is sending you our love & support! Let me know if you need anything, or if I can help :100:

Rad of you to still be coming on doing giveaways, you’re the man :+1:

9 Likes

I’m 5 1/2 years post stroke and have improved one hell of a lot. You can totally do it too, just be focused on your recovery every day. I’m sending positive vibes to you!

9 Likes

Hope you have a full and fast recovery…signed, Guy on a Buffalo! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Dlob ni sdrawcab semit eerht SBID
@PioneerValleyOG

Sorry to hear about the stroke, hope you’re feeling better! :pray: positive vibes for good health

3 Likes

Hey @PioneerValleyOG you know we are all here for you anytime day or night! :wink: wishing you a speedy full recovery. DM me if you should need anything and I will do my best to accommodate and or facilitate that for you ASAP. :sunglasses::clap::facepunch::point_up::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Good luck to all you guys still trying for the win as I was gifted by @PioneerValleyOG a little while ago and must sit out to be fair! :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Hey everyone, I have two packs of Royal Procession to the first two people who ask for them.

13 Likes