Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Trivia is a lot of fun my friends and wife go to a bar the 3rd Saturday of every month at 10PM to meet up with old friends drink, eat, and play till 3AM

4 Likes

It’s 6 in the morning and y’all are making too much of a racket, mom said to keep it down and watch ur cartoons quietly!

6 Likes

Man you missed all the fun :star_struck:

2 Likes

Wife thinks I should do this again as she was laughing her ass off!

3 Likes

10pm? That’s a late start for pub trivia.

1 Like

Yes that is late :alarm_clock:, but no one has to get up the next day and it is a quiet secluded little place the we have all been meeting up at for years. Best of times have been had there and many plans were set for cook :woman_cook: outs and other events for us all to enjoy are times together!

1 Like

Huge music guy myself but for me besides the old classics it’s mostly hip hop. That’s my knowledge pool mostly . So I suck at music trivia lol

2 Likes

You can catch me playing slayer one day, lynyrd skynyrd the next, and jadakiss next. I’m weird like that

1 Like

Not a huge hip hop guy…but I do like some of it. These may not be who you think of when it comes to hip hop, but the music is, and the Clash was doing this in the early 80s…

5 Likes

Mad credit from me if you can tell me what this is and has become:

1 Like

This is basically how I am too!
Though I could go from Jerry Reed, to Three 6 Mafia, to The Steve Miller Band all in a day lol.

1 Like

OMG that’s where that original sample came from huh? So dope! You can hear it in the bass and obviously the piano or whatever that is. Very cool

1 Like

4 Likes

Btw it’s Busta Rhymes @Foreigner

1 Like

Oh hip hop definitely came from all of this, blues , jazz etc. it’s evolved so much I’m not a fan of the newish mumble crap, 90’s is my jam!

1 Like

This guy has been sampled so many times it’s hard to believe.

They unofficially call him the white godfather of hiphop.

1 Like

I heard the name before but had no idea how much crap he’s made ! Very cool

2 Likes

He also wrote the music for the musical Hair if you can believe that.

3 Likes

I like all music except redneck noice and classical!
Go 60s through the 80s!

3 Likes

I like Leonard Cohen

4 Likes