Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I thought when he said it was only 7 am that he was awake…not still sleeping.

2 Likes

He got his headphones on did hear the ding lol

3 Likes

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! WAKE UP @OhNo555 !!! :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh wow
Absolutely love autos @3rdgengrower
Very generous
Dm incoming.
Not a good time for a bathroom break @OhNo555 :rofl: :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Dm your Addy @Sincitytoker will get em out first couple days this week

3 Likes

I here now was just wrapped up and am very stoned! :wink::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Haha @OhNo555 locked himself in the bathroom again.

3 Likes

Wonder what he’s doing in there…

1 Like
1 Like

I really enjoy his early piano crooning kinda stuff and some of the heavier stuff too but the channeling of howlin’ wolf I find a bit much.

4 Likes

Dibs is to easy I’m a working on a 3 part trivia question for a nice game! :partying_face:

So what does everyone think?

Blow that horn and get them shark :shark: moving it’s on! :wink::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::laughing::laughing::sunglasses::peace_symbol::star_struck:🫣

3 Likes

What @OhNo555 missing free beans?

3 Likes

I love Waits…he goes way offside sometimes, but he’s one of a kind. One of the best live shows I\ve ever seen.

3 Likes

I will take some of them free beans 🫘 off your hands any day Autos or photoperiod Fems. :partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

There are exceptions of course:

And agreed, totally unique.

3 Likes

Why don’t we say about 11:45 east coast time, rate now I am tabbing out a song for this kid I am helping to learn how to play guitar. Sound that bell :bell: so all can have some fun and I will toss in some tent :tent: candy :lollipop: as well!:wink::partying_face:🫣:sunglasses::peace_symbol:

“I ain’t no cripple
Sharp or dull
I’m reading the Bible by a 40 watt bulb
What price freedom?
Dirt is my rug
Well I sleep like a baby with the snakes and the bugs.”

Awesome.

1 Like

They got mislabeled pretty sure those are actually f3 as the f2s where used in the seed increase :call_me_hand: still super generous of you @Kasper0909 fun giveaway :blush:

1 Like

Saw this year’s ago…Heath Ledger’s Joker vs. Tom Waits

3 Likes

Nobody can take you into an alley with a brown bag of whisky or riding the rails in a boxcar like Tom Waits. He’s also pretty damn good at tearing your heart out.

3 Likes