Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Been trying to blaze up for almost an hour and she is making me crazy need OnNo medicine :rofl::rofl::rofl::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thank you @yardgrazer for the nice strain ‘Petrolia Headstash F2s’ you are giving us all a shot in your generous giveaway! :+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :upside_down_face: :sunglasses: :v:

2 Likes

Peace has been restored All is well

4 Likes

Nice one @yardgrazer! That’s a nice flip :grin::+1::beers:

2 Likes

@Tuned The letter you sent me arrived today, Thank you again. :grinning: :+1:

Giving away a free pack of Royal Procession to the first person who asks for it.

6 Likes

Constantly giving out the heat big ups @darkillusion

4 Likes

I would love them

5 Likes

PM me your address @Sdd420

4 Likes

Thanks buddy now I will have both of your varieties :pray:

2 Likes

Just an FYI. I am working on a AMG X Sour Bubble (BOG) Cross. So there will soon be three AMG crosses I have done.

16 Likes

That sounds amazing i will be looking for that to come out in your wonderful giveaways.

3 Likes

Will be a little while before it is ready. Just finished collecting pollen from a male plant and now starting a new seedling. Hoping it is a female.

Edit: The AMG X Sour Bubble grow is all in my grow journal so you can see how it is currently going.

11 Likes

So I have some pollen I was gifted B. Bubblegum pollen that I’m not going to use. It was collected in September of last year. First person who can use it just ask and it’s yours.

3 Likes

What is b bubblegum? Outa curiosity. Bog bubble? I am so tempted.

2 Likes

Couldn’t tell ya but probably not.

2 Likes

Come on @Kasper0909 take the pollen and make some magical :mage: beans 🫘.

3 Likes

mutley2

3 Likes

I have pollen I need to use haha. I’ll pass this time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

At this point, Im blaming @DougDawson for the entirety of allergy season with the amount of pollen he has given out

11 Likes

I got something you sent me going in next after the run of autos I got finishes up in about 4 to 6 weeks

2 Likes