Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Also pollen isn’t traveling so well in az currently. Last pollen I received in the mail was like caramel

3 Likes

Nice, excited to see!!

1 Like

Must not have been dried properly. I sent tons out last year through the heat wave that all showed up ok.

6 Likes

Seriously I was wondering why allergies have been so bad lately.:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

You want me to send you a flip with Claritin in it :flushed:

6 Likes

Sure Doug, I will help you collect some pollen, lol.

ezgif.com-resize

19 Likes

Nice win @Randar, you’re on fire! :grinning::+1:
Thank you for the giveaways @DougDawson and @yardgrazer. :+1:

3 Likes

Damn,no one took you up on this!? i’ll take it if it’s still available,i got a bunch of outdoor plants i’ll use this on,with the promise of sharing the ensuing pollen chucks here,of course!

7 Likes

Send me your info!

3 Likes

will do,thanks!

OK, we have our latest BOG Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #1×, @TopShelfTrees1 . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

22 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis
tenor (3) .

15 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @HollySun91
  2. @Cannaology
  3. @yardgrazer
  4. @InTheWoods
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @ChronicMcBudz
  7. @Sdoyle
  8. @Txana_kuin
  9. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  10. @MissinBissin :canada:
    11 @SonsOfAvery :uk:

Add more numbers as needed

29 Likes

Well that was lucky AF! Woohoo thank you @DougDawson i literally realized I never entered and signed up last minute! Sweet :pray:t2:

10 Likes

I will put it in your Spring box bud.

4 Likes

Awesome! Thank you I was going to suggest that as well, THANK YOU @DougDawson

5 Likes

Way to go @TopShelfTrees1 on the win for the pollen with the #12 or is it #1x :trophy::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Keep pumping out that pollen @DougDawson, there should be many, many good cross around vey soon! :crossed_fingers::+1::v::sunglasses:

Good luck to all :four_leaf_clover::partying_face:

5 Likes

Nice win @TopShelfTrees1 !
Another awesome giveaway @DougDawson.
I can’t wait to see what beautiful strains all your pollen sowing will bring us in the future :raised_hands:

1 Like

I have 10 packs of 10 seeds im going to giveaway.

1. Durban Skunk
  2. Black Skunk
  3. Pineapple Skunk
  4. GMO1
  5. Blue Cookies
  6. Monster Kush
  7. Blueberry Ghost
  8. Fog Dog
  9. Gorilla Dog
  10. Blue Dog

First 10 Dibs will be added to a random wheel for strain selection. GL HF

32 Likes