Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

We’ll be chatting D lol hahaha here we go

3 Likes

I’ve got Nine OG plants in a Row along a Corn Field; Thai, BlueBerry Diesel, BOG LSD, Durban Poison, SSDD, UFS #18, Fighting Bilbo, Mysterium, Panama Red.
There will be some action.

11 Likes

Nice score @MissinBissin !

Thanks for another chance at some gold @DougDawson :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I had entered this Draw… no knowing that I had just won the previous. yEp’r, my name has been removed.
#2 is a good spot !

5 Likes

Can I ask will you be dusting the whole plants or just a few branches?
I’ll be looking to do the same on some outdoor plants when the time is right.
It will be my first attempt at making seeds.

6 Likes

Thanks for asking… I’ve never done it either. We’ll talk for sure. Right now I can almost assure you it will be a Branch here and a Branch there…

Try and make a few good selections.

7 Likes

You always remember your first :wink:

8 Likes

I flipped my 4x4 tent to flowering on 5/22 and buds are forming nicely on the four plants. Nearly time to pull out my stored Blue Kush OG pollen (Thank you @DougDawson ) and Cap Junky pollen and make some crosses. The 6 girls waiting for the pollen are as follows:

Chem’91 Skunk VA (from original cut)
Cap Paki (Lemon Paki X Cap Junky)
Platinum City Runtz (Beleaf Cut)
Simply Irresistible
Cap Junky (from oirginal cut)
Jelly Pancakes

Not looking to make crazy number of seeds but enough to share a few with some trusted OGers.

21 Likes

That Scraping sound @LoveDaAutos, is a heavy old lawn chair. I’m in Lol, wont call it school, cuz I Just rolled a joint, but I’m watching

Thanks

2 Likes

Oh wow :flushed:
Ive wanted to try a few of those strains for awhile.

Chem 91 skunk VA…have you ever grown it out before, or is it your first time running her ?

And Cap Junky and Jelly Pancakes has to be amazing too !

Those are gonna be some awesome crosses :raised_hands::pray::metal:

6 Likes

Hell yeah @MissinBissin, nice win indeed! :+1:

Thank you @DougDawson :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Why yes,yes i do like seeds! lol…thanks again man, interesting stuff here! @CocoaCoir

8 Likes

@DougDawson

so has anyone used the blue kush pollen yet? have you received any seeds from blue kush crosses?

6 Likes

I pollinated a White Widow with the Blue Kush pollen but the seeds aren’t ready for prime time yet.

12 Likes

I have seen a few pollinate with it.

4 Likes

That’s nuts how your pollen list has gotten smaller than a 10 sign up.
Wow that’s amazing @DougDawson
Ty so much for your generosity my man.
Truly appreciated sir…:+1::+1::pray::pray:

6 Likes

Yeah, looks like most have gotten some already. Guess I will have to start sending out BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen soon :wink:

16 Likes

DANGIT DOUG I said I was off your giveaways! I got my “Dougless Giveaways” 1 month chip, and here you are slinging a new kind of dusty fire. It ain’t right, somebody’s gotta take you off the corner of Canadia St. and Overgrow Ave…. does the RCMP know about this?! :scream:

4 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity Doug, I’d hit some SB with it this season, for science!

4 Likes

Oooh sour blue bubbles sound delicious! @buckaroobonsai :ok_hand:t3:

7 Likes