Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I agree, I kinda been kicking that one around a bit.

4 Likes

OK, we have our winner and dam, it seems that BOG is guiding the RNG. Our winner ner is #11, @buckaroobonsai . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

21 Likes

Booyah! @buckaroobonsai atta boy! And as always thanks again Canadian Pollen King :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

What! Lol, looks like Sour Blue Bubble this year! Thanks Doug!:pray:

7 Likes

OK, so we still got around a dozen people trying for it so letā€™s keep it rolling and give out another pack of BOG Blue Kush pollen. (BMR will be ready soon :wink: ). So sign up below for your chance, good luck everyone.

1. @HollySun91
  2. @yardgrazer
  3. @killabud
  4. @kami :us:
  5. @Uprangewilly :us:
  6. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  7. @Thats_bank
  8. @Cannaology
  9. @DirtMcGirrt
  10. @ChronicMcBudz
  11. @Franknberry
  12. @Mr.T
  13. @SonsOfAvery :uk:
  14. @calman1955
  15. @Txana_kuin

Add more numbers as neededppl

26 Likes

Itā€™s official everyone onOG has a pack of pollen :joy:
Great job @DougDawson

5 Likes

Fuck it. Iā€™m in. I got a Copper Chem I can dust this on. Might be able to get a 88g13hp going before itā€™s toast, too. @DougDawson you da man on these giveaways.

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::champagne: @buckaroobonsai on the pollen win with that yo #11 my favorite # on the crap table! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Staying out of this one so all can get that pollen! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all that are in! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

What the hell is going on with this Auto Iā€™ve never grown them before

Is it common for it to reveg?

12 Likes

No not common at all to reveg. Itā€™s actually near impossible. Whatā€™s the strain and breeder?

3 Likes

Bizzare this happen @THCeed

1 Like

Truly strange! An autoflower shouldnā€™t be capable of reveg-
Iā€™ll second this

Sheā€™s a leafy mess isnā€™t she?!

Iā€™ve had it happen once that Iā€™ve ever seen and Iā€™m not sure if thatā€™s what it did. Happened after I had to nuke the pot it was in with Imid for root aphids at end of stretch. So the root zone was all fucked for awhile.

2 Likes

Is it possible you are growing a photoperiod plant? Definitely looks like regeneration.

1 Like

Except me lol. Still trying. Gotta nurse this Blackberry Moonrocks back to health then maybe make some seeds if I ever win them. Maybe not winning is the universe trying to tell me to just bin it and start over.

10 Likes

I am not an auto expert but I have seen them do some very freaky things.

Some are just weirdos

7 Likes

Got till 11pm EST (8pm PST) today for this free equipment giveaway by @Ris

9 Likes

It is called Pina.
From a member here, I think.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s some bud hiding in there under the leaf but I just thought it was weird that I come back to find all this re-vegging

3 Likes

Only if the photo period is 18/6.

2 Likes