Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Nothing like wrapping up a Sunday with a chance to win some Canadian fire :maple_leaf::fire: appreciate the chance @Budderton :call_me_hand::pray::v:

3 Likes

That sounds about right. 2 doors down 1 rooster 1 cow calf and a turkey that goes nuts every time someone goes to collect the eggs. The rooster goes 24/7
We can’t sleep with the windows open. I was thinking maybe the neighbours drone could take it out.

Thanks for this opportunity @Budderton

2 Likes

Hell ya, excited about this giveaways! Always down to get buddered real good! Ur stuff I’ve grown always ends up fire :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice one Butterton! What an awesome giveaway! :star_struck::pray::+1::fire::tada:

2 Likes

If it’s big Budder then it’s no trubba :crown:

4 Likes

Hahaha! My new catch phrase!
Thanks for all the interest. I’m getting ready to close the wiki, so here’s last call for sign ups. I’ll close er down in 10 mins and announce the winners shortly after.

10 Likes

I asked the Google machine to pick 5 numbers between 1 and 53 and this is what it spit out at me.

@Mrgreenthumb @calman1955 @Sincitytoker @patsnumone and @BasementBeans congratulations!!
I’ll be reaching out in PM with a list of beans to choose from. Thank you to everyone who took the time to sign up and drop a kind word!:pray::v:

38 Likes

Damn, missed it by 1! Congrats to the winners, and to us that didn’t make it, better luck next time! :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Holy smokes i won. Nothing but :fire: coming out of the budgeting bean machine… thank you so much
images (7)

11 Likes

wow!!!
nice looking winners!
congrats all!!!

3 Likes

Congrats everyone! Thanks for the chance @Budderton

5 Likes

Thanks so much for the fun! Congrats to all the winners.

5 Likes

Unreal! Thanks for the giveaway @Budderton looking forward to it :v:

6 Likes

Congratulations on the wins @Mrgreenthumb, @calman1955, @Sincitytoker, @patsnumone, and @BasementBeans!:+1:
Thank you for the giveaway @Budderton :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Nice thanks @Budderton

6 Likes

Congratulations everyone :tada::tada:

7 Likes

Very Nice win Congrats to all
And of course Thk you Budder

4 Likes

Way to go guys!
Nice win :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wooooooooohooooooooooo!!!
Thank you so much @Budderton
I have been waiting for quite a bit for some of your seeds.
Congratulations to the rest of the winners.
And thank you once again…

8 Likes