Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Thanks @Budderton for a chance in your GR8 giveaway! :+1: :v: :sunglasses:

Good luck to too all, go #2 :partying_face::v::sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ooo, hell yeah bud! You’ve got several in your lineup that I would love to have. Thank you!
:peace_symbol::heart:

6 Likes

C’mon #1 do your thang.

9 Likes

Yeah, great opportunity! Thanks @Budderton :ok_hand:

6 Likes

If Buddertons giving out beans, count me in!

11 Likes

Im gonna get me some bread and budder… Thks Boss

5 Likes

Thank you for the chance @Budderton !
Cool giveaway

4 Likes

Thanks for the shot at more of your goodies @Budderton. Best of luck to everyone.

4 Likes

Awesome thanks @Budderton for the chance at your work!

3 Likes

Thanks @Budderton, I’ll give this a whirl.:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

wow 5 winners, thanks so much @Budderton.

3 Likes

Thanks for the chance @Budderton

3 Likes

Awesome giveaway Budderton! Been eyeing those Biker Slush for a bit now. Would love to get some of those!

3 Likes

Thanks @Budderton
Nice giveaway :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

Yeah very generous @Budderton. Good luck everyone :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Awesome giveaway, and thank you so much for this cool opportunity to run some great gear. @Budderton

Appy mash-ups and Affie crosses had me very interested.

Good luck everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thanks for a chance at some :fire: @Budderton

2 Likes

Not to you specifically @thceed just using your post to reply. DO NOT BE THAT DICK! Don’t get a rooster if you have neighbors within a half a mile. My neighbors about 1000yrds away has 2 roosters and 4 male peacocks. I never so aggressively looked for ways to kill these bastards and I love animals. Won’t use a mouse trap even bit damn it. Roosters about 4 am -6 am every morning the peacocks 10x louder than roosters and screech like hell everytime they are scared. Like when a door closes, someone talks, the wind changes directions, a butterfly flapped it’s wings in Australia. Called animal control they said they are migratory birds! Wtf! They can barely fly what do they run across the country and they are invasive species from se Asia. They are destructive they have destroyed garden many times. At least $2,000 worth of plants destroyed. Sorry this is a touchy topic for me had to vent.lol
Thanks for chance @Budderton you never disappoint.

4 Likes

Man I know this feeling, but with outdoor cats… don’t get me going! Take care of your pets everyone 🫡

Annnnd good luck with your lucky numbers!

3 Likes

Ty for this great giveaway @Budderton
:+1::+1::beer:

4 Likes