Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I thought we were remaking this meme

10 Likes

Without trying we pretty much did lol

2 Likes

Hola my Amigos! How goes the gardens?

4 Likes

Hey bud, I myself turned she into a he.

Collected my first bit of pollen last night.
What about you?
:smiley:

9 Likes

Very nice. Did you use STS or CS? Trying CS with an OG Kush right now. Spraying up to 3 times a day.

3 Likes

I used STS that I made using the @sebring method. I only treated like four or five times in total. Once every four to five days. And it definitely worked. Collected my first bit of pollen from the SG yesterday! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

9 Likes

This is so much easier than the CS way that I always use. Canā€™t wait to try the STS

6 Likes

Iā€™m getting ready to make a batch of STS for the first time . iā€™m hoping it will be a sucess

5 Likes

I just saw elite x elite is available in Canada. Apparently one spray and done. Iā€™m going to grab some.

4 Likes

This is the recipe that I followed.
It definitely works!
Thank you @Sebring.

6 Likes

I beg your pardon. One and done? Do tell me more.

2 Likes

Here is some info:

Link to Amazon Ca.

4 Likes

The stuff is expensive though!

2 Likes

Much easier to make your own STS.

4 Likes

It was actually quite easy indeed!
And I paid less than half of what the Elite X Elite costs. But I have more Silver Thiosulfate than I could use in a lifetime!

3 Likes

It is expensive, but only 1 application.

1 Like

A member sent me some goods to do make some STS. I havenā€™t had time to do it yet.

2 Likes

Make yourself the 20 minutes of time.
I have 500ml+ of ā€œstock solutionā€ still.
To put that into perspectiveā€¦50ml of it makes 500ml of ā€œfinished solutionā€!

7 Likes

Itā€™s cheap for like a lifetime supply of STS materials, too. Thatā€™s why thereā€™s so many premixes and smaller kits sold on strainly.

2 Likes

And I got my first full reversal from 50ml(5ml of the stock solution)! Lol