Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @Jimsovergrow420
  2. @Tugthepup
  3. @Txana_kuin
  4. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @Uprangewilly
  7. @Frosty78
  8. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  9. @jessethestoner
  10. @RadioWaves
  11. @HollySun91
  12. @Cannaology
  13. @yardgrazer
  14. @Sdoyle
  15. @killabud
    Add more numbers as needed
27 Likes

No problem…glad they made it, even with the slight detour!

2 Likes

Thank you Doug!
Congratulations on the win @InTheWoods :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Haha see I should have thought of that one :man_facepalming:t2: congrats on the almost making me spit out my coffee this am

2 Likes

Congratulations @InTheWoods :balloon::champagne::confetti_ball:for the win on the BOG Blue Kush pollen with the #3, nice pick up! :partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson for a shot at that gold dust, I see a lot of seeds in many peoples future! :facepunch::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

Best of luck :crossed_fingers: to all! :facepunch::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Haha @InTheWoods there u go bro! I was contemplating sending mine to you, no need! Doug pollinated the world!

4 Likes

Pack of OG Kush x Purple Guava to the first Canadian dibs. :maple_leaf:

10 Likes

Dibs brazil lol
Jokin.
Congrats to who gonna win

3 Likes

Nice one @duo :+1:

1 Like

Nice one brother! :fire::raised_hands::sunglasses::canada:

1 Like

Can verify elitexelite has worked 3 separate times for me! Only way I’ve made fem seeds so far

14 Likes

Was it really one spray and done?

6 Likes

Yep I’ve always just followed the instructionsthat come with it, although this last time on the pictured plant i did a 2nd spray at 2 weeks into flower i think cause i wasnt seeing balls but it says up to 3 weeks i was just panicking a little and impatient a lot. Also its directions say a plant 12-20 inches in size and mine was probably 3ft or more when i sprayed so i wasnt sure if the size made a difference, another reason for the 2nd spray.

10 Likes

Over the flippin moon! :sunglasses:
Thanks @DougDawson!
Was at work.

3 Likes

Since no one claimed from Canada, I will send you a pack. Dm your info @HollySun91. :grinning:

11 Likes

It’s you!!! @HollySun91
Nice of you to send to Brazil :brazil: @duo

10 Likes

omg I can’t believe!
thank you @duo !!!
amazing day!

7 Likes

Dibs for me @duo

3 Likes

My bad, just realized it was already claimed .

3 Likes

You can have some too. Dm me info. @TopShelfTrees1

13 Likes