Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Nope… not me.

2 Likes

Not touching that one

2 Likes

Use it!
I get a suprising amount of people with that one, lol.
Y’all can thank me later. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Can’t touch this :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&hl=en-us&q=chicken+chasing+a+kid+after+they+got+head+chopped+off&tbm=vid&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi59vzS68H_AhVwEFkFHS2SCZsQ0pQJegQIERAB&biw=414&bih=705&dpr=2#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:6f5cf7d9,vid:E7wYqRF-mVU

1 Like

This led me to a strange part of the internet. I think it’s time for bed :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes you’ll have that. :wink:

2 Likes

Haha that was some hilarious chicken memes! Was right in the middle of stiffening ants was super distracted. Wow that is not what I meant to say.

2 Likes

Omg I can’t click on your meme to save it lol. Never mind I think I got it

1 Like

can you right click and open in new tab, then save?
here’s the link

link

3 Likes

stiffening ants

excuse me what

1 Like

Ya I got it. It’s for my daughter.she was visiting today taking about how derpy the chickens were and for the life of me I could not find that pic haha

2 Likes

Haha I left that one cuz it’s so Fraaken dumb lol. Stupid swiping stuff. And I don’t remember what I was actually saying so.

2 Likes

:rofl: All the pictures of the jacked chickens. Good morning OG :coffee:

2 Likes

omg! Look that Rambo Chickens!
lol!
:rofl:
good morning OG

1 Like

Yes it got pretty weird last night with the chicken theme going on! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

@CanuckistanPete thank you brother, apparently my mail man that covers for my regular is a dumbass and delivered it to a neighbor up the street, luckily she heard me talking to another neighbor this morning who said my name and she came running out with two envelopes (one a bill) and one pack of spirit train! Woohoo! Thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Did you tell her to keep the bill :joy:

2 Likes

OK, we have our lastest BOG Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #3, @InTheWoods . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

15 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws
tenor (3) .

13 Likes