Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Happy Father’s Day to all Ogers!!!
Good lucky to everybody at the corner!

6 Likes

Nice one bud. You know I’m down with some autoflowers. Thank you.:slightly_smiling_face:
Happy Fathers Day!

4 Likes

Not bad, :rofl::rofl::rofl: I see the sharks :shark: circling already, this should be a good one! Might have to make it a 2 or 3 strain win :trophy:! :partying_face::crazy_face::flushed::shushing_face:🫣

9 Likes

Happy father’s day to all the dads out there.

6 Likes

Happy fathers day to all, hope all you fathers have a great day and party down

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance to win always wanted to try lgm genetics can anyone tell me why my name is moved forward on the wiki when I open it to fix it already on the right spot just kinda messes with me little

2 Likes

Need a space after the .

2 Likes

Yes I fixed it thank you so much😁

2 Likes

No problem :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Do you like autos

3 Likes

I do, but I prefer photoperiod.
I would like to try mephisto one day.

2 Likes

Send any and all autos my way love them! :laughing::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I hate em
How dare they grow outstanding weed in less than 90 days :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I treat mine terrible, just throw a seed in 3 gallon and neglect the fuck out of em, sometimes I water em but they get no love from me :crazy_face::laughing:

5 Likes

I have some that is reg auto that is half mephisto genetics would like to send ya some for being so nice and telling me how to fix the wiki it was driving me crazy

5 Likes

Great gesture!:facepunch::+1::sunglasses:

Lol def a noob wiki mistake, I had the same prob a few months ago when I started jumping in the giveaways too!

3 Likes

That’s very nice of you!
Thanks
I’ll private message you my details :+1:

3 Likes

I kinda felt dumb for asking but it was happening all the time and it was driving me crazy :crazy_face:

3 Likes

So here we go! :partying_face:

Ok so here we go with a 3 part trivia question. For the usual prize :trophy: Magical :mage:‍♂ Beans 🫘 and some tent :tent: candy :candy:.

1. Name the original heavy metal band?

2. Name their 7th album, and the year it came out.

3. Name one of my favorite songs that contains 2 characters in the lyrics, name both and tell me what they are associated with spelled backwards.

All must be spelled correctly.

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Metallica
Reload 97’
Ummmn

2 Likes