Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Very cool!

3 Likes

I swear I miss that Royal Procession by a minute or less twice a week. Itā€™s going to be mine, oh yes itā€™s going to be mine. Bwahaha, mwahahaā€¦ devolves into maniacal laughter. Thanks for all the killer giveaways @darkillusion

10 Likes

PM me your address fast I can put a pack together for you as well.

8 Likes

Holy crap!! Deets inbound, thanks so much!!

4 Likes

Youā€™re a good man @darkillusion

9 Likes

Thank you so much @darkillusion . Iā€™m a huge kush junkie and Iā€™ve been trying to snipe a pack of these for a couple weeks. I really appreciate you extending me such a kind extra dibs.

5 Likes

Yeah! The heart in this guy! Right

5 Likes

@NDNCHILD @duo @FirstCavApache64 @OhNo555
Seeds are in the mail.

11 Likes

Thats a quick turn around! Very generous and great giveaways!

5 Likes

So many seeds of the royal going around,looking forward to people growing themā€¦going to be interesting to see what everyone (including myself) finds!

5 Likes

I love this guy :point_up:t2:

6 Likes

Whatā€™s up next for the dibmaster @darkillusion ?

3 Likes

Well I have coming down the pipeline in the futureā€¦
AMG Sour x Sour Bubble F2
Gogi Ghash

14 Likes

Saweet! Iā€™m down for the whole collection. You make some killer crosses ! For real Iā€™ve got big plans for the sour too

5 Likes

Out of likes btw not being a prick lol

4 Likes

Yea on my seed run list I have
AMG Sour x Sour Bubble F2
Gogi Ghash
70ā€™s Vietnam Landrace
Tampa Crippy IX
Coastal Crippy

10 Likes

Nice lineup!
Looks like Iā€™m starting a @darkillusion section in the collection!

1 Like

Oh hell ya! Epic top to bottom, even that landrace should be fire! Love Iraqi, Afghani and Vietnamese ! And Iā€™ve still never grown or smoked crippy so Iā€™m ecstatic for both of those too! Looks like Iā€™m not giving up on the dibs game just yetā€¦.

2 Likes

@NDNCHILD i did that last week actually.

3 Likes

Crispy cross nice just grew out some of @OriginalDankmaster96 cross with TC. The Vietnam landrace do you have a region? Indica or sativa? Fun line up

1 Like