Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Hehehe
it may be a coincidence or not but the guitarist from sepultura smoked a big joint with me about 3 weeks ago. he lives in my father’s city in my state and they are great friends. I feel followed by being mentioned by you, this fact having occurred a little less than 1 month ago. he was run over this week in the hospital. but it goes well. is moving from ny to rio de janeiro. recently separated from his wife. and it’s moving
@Tuned

6 Likes

That’s great! My friends and I would go see them play live in the 90s whenever they came to Toronto. Good times I remember. Such a heavy sounding band. Amazing in concert. LOUD

3 Likes

Yeah
Good rock and roll for sure.
He is actualy guitarist…
if you have the necessary disposition you can come and meet the current guitarist. he is crazy as hell lol.

1 Like

Haha I would love to be able to afford to travel to South America .

1 Like

Please pm me!
We can make this happen!
Good buds are forever welcome!

4 Likes

I love your enthusiasm!
My wife would kill me. :dagger:

1 Like

Canadians are a awesome people.
The best is came here in summer.
To you feel the hot and the breeze.
You would love it. I can guarantee!

3 Likes

Lol.
If you stay in good option your wife ll love you!
The dollar are expensive here.
We had good option for a good price.
And obvious.
Good weed.
With us bud

2 Likes

Nice! Maybe we can do a group trip with other OG members here.
Who’s up for Brazil?

3 Likes

Ontario to Brazil road trip my fellow Canuck¿ :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oof, I was in South America for 6 weeks a couple years back, but I didn’t make it into Brazil!
Next time.

1 Like

Oh man, that would be about a week of driving. :grimacing:

Imagine the gas alone!

1 Like

So down with this. Cause it’s south.

1 Like

The scenery though.

2 Likes

You guys ll had fun.
I can guarantee
Lol.
Funny imagine a canadian and americans together smokin drinkin bear and listen loud music

2 Likes

If I win the lottery any members here that want to go, it’s on me. It would be epic.
I probably wouldn’t come back :confused:

6 Likes

Lets play on powerball my people

2 Likes

Ok, we have our latest BOG Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #14, @sprinklememaynee . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize bud.

24 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @mota @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense
tenor (3)

16 Likes