Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Hey @OhNo555 !
Sorry I almost missed your birthday :joy:

I hope you had fun doing something you love today.

:raised_hands::tada::partying_face::confetti_ball::birthday::balloon:

Damn it lol I was so close :joy:

Congrats @SHSC-1 !!

Please let me know when you run these :metal:

And awesome giveaway @buck90 :raised_hands:

6 Likes

Congratulations on another spin around this rock @OhNo555! :partying_face: Hope youโ€™ve had an amazing day.
What a great guy @DougDawson is. True OG of the bunch! :slightly_smiling_face:
Sweet win @SHSC-1, youโ€™re on fire. Congrats! :+1:

7 Likes

oh manโ€ฆ wow I canโ€™t believe it
Lou Dogโ€™s stuff is straight :fire: :fire:
thankyou so much!!!

and Happy Birthday @OhNo555 , a fellow Gemini !! โ€ฆ my birthday is this month too :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks all for the advice hot water iso worked. Today is my girls bday also.

7 Likes

Awesome! Glad to hear it! And Happy birthday to your girl!

1 Like

Happy birthday!!!
Have a big funny day!!

1 Like
5 Likes
4 Likes

I am honored to be acknowledged on this 60th birthday :birthday::clap::partying_face::sunglasses:

6 Likes

Thanks @CADMAN I remember how you gifted me when I first join OG thanks a lot man nice of you to wish me well on this big day for meโ€‹:+1::clap::partying_face::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Quite a few of my friends came in town last night for a surprise party and yes I did have fun thanks for wishing me happy birthday :balloon::tada::partying_face::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Happy Birthday Brother

2 Likes

Thanks man, it was a hell of a night that did not end till this morning, was just try to get back to all as I was in no shape to respond very early in the evening. :joy::joy::joy::+1::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@OhNo555 Happy Birthday!! :birthday: :partying_face:

1 Like

My favorite pirate avatar, are ok man thanks a lot and greatly appreciated. :+1: :partying_face: :sunglasses: :facepunch: :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Happy Birthday @OhNo555 !!!

:smiley:

1 Like

Happy belated birthday @OhNo555 ! Sounds like it was a good one!

2 Likes

Thank for your kind acknowledgment of my Birthday :tada::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks man it was a real blow out till the sun came up today, I had been a longggggg time since I have done that and thanks for the shout out on my birthday. :peace_symbol::+1::partying_face::sunglasses:

4 Likes