Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

White Rabbit :rabbit:

3 Likes

vanhalenā€¦ back near the end of highschool they did the 5150 tour and that was the first large venue concert I went to when I was young. Man that was a show. Sammy Hagar was an animal on the stage. ahhh the memories hehehe Drop Dead Legs was one of my favorites

2 Likes

How do I make this fair for everyone?

It needs an editā€¦

Just wanted to clarify one thingā€¦ while you may get lucky mailing something from the US to Canada with less than the required postage, technically youā€™re supposed to either use a ā€œGlobal Forever Stampā€ which is now $1.45, or three regular forever stamps (currently 63 cents each). Or if you have stamps with a lower value you could do a forever (or maybe 2 forever) and then add the rest so it adds up to $1.45

5 Likes

Panama was a classic song.
I heard first time about 20 years behind.
Love van halen
@GCBudz

1 Like
1 Like

@GCBudz

A tip for some folks looking for cheaper tooā€¦ try ebay. Sometimes people will buy more stamps than they EVER needed and get rid of them for dirt cheap. I was picking up 10 packs on ebay of global stamps for less than $10 in most cases and US forever stamp 100 rolls for $20-30 at times. Much cheaper than the damn P.O.

7 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Iā€™m offering 8 seeds total, comprised of 2 random strains from my '22 Fall co-op (theyā€™ll be labeled when you get them.) To the first person who tells me GCBudz favorite song, just joking.

Iā€™d highly prefer these go to someone who doesnā€™t have any seeds or at the least hasnā€™t received seeds in any of these great giveaways in the last month. First two folks that want some, just reply to this post so I donā€™t miss it specifying in some way that it is you that wants them. Maybe my first time will be your first time.

17 Likes

1st winner. Congrats, your now disqualified from further participation! :slight_smile:

So, now we know the bandā€¦

1. @HollySun91 with Panama
4 Likes

Youuuipiiiiii!!!
Thanks @GCBudz
Good kind of person about you giveaway

1 Like

Is it ā€œJumpā€? Thatā€™s a catchy VH song.

ETA: Ah, someone else already said Jump.

1 Like

Very awesome of you @Hidden ! :facepunch:

2 Likes

[

Van Halen - Finish What Ya Started (Music Video) - YouTube

[image]
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com ā€ŗ watch
](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp5Nd93gQ5I)

1 Like

Bought the debut album in 78, first show was Monsters of Rock in Philadelphia 88. My sons and wifeā€™s show was the Balance tourā€¦ my boy was 8.

Iv seen them just over a dozen times, mostly with Hagar. Bucket list item is his birthday bash in Cabo this coming October.

1 Like

This was my shit! :100::raised_hands:

Van Hagar?

1 Like