Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

The 4x9 is a really thick awesome sticker

Added my name just because the list is getting shorter @ix3u was kind enough to offer me some

1 Like

I feel like I have super powers just holding them right now honestly… :muscle:t4:

Glad everyone can dig this design though. @Heliosphear will put our heads together for more cool shit for everyone down the road for OG’s anniversary. Maybe some custom rolling trays? :exploding_head:

Not sure yet…

11 Likes

And of course I didn’t get it in the mail yet :roll_eyes:… Having 14 hours a week at home really jams me up with getting shit done. Especially since I have to sleep too. Rest assured, you will be getting it though!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Speaking of the BKP…
Everyone remind me the best way to store pollen if I’m not gonna use for four to six months or so.
It’s been divided into individual tubes, and the tubes are in a container of silica beads. So the real question is…fridge or freezer?

5 Likes

I have to say, the glue on those envelopes is really impressive.

3 Likes

:arrow_up:

5 Likes

Thank you for the response bro.

3 Likes

Totally agree. I have gone through a number of other options but those self sealing craft cards and envelopes are the best I have found.

4 Likes

I do like the envelopes myself…but I find they are very easy to open without even tearing the envelope.
I have forgot to add stickers inside my envelopes before, after putting the stamp on…
I was easily able to re-open them without any trace of it being opened.
I always use tape on them just for added insurance.

7 Likes

That’s weird, I have had the opposite experience and I have used many, many boxes of them. I can never open them without tearing them. All the ones I have used had a super strong seal. Never put a piece of tape on any of them.

2 Likes

I received mail from you and someone else in the same envelopes and they were so well sealed it was almost comical… I gave up on opening the flap and ripped the side.

4 Likes

That is strange then…

I was going to say maybe I got a shitty batch, but I have gotten a few boxes and many months apart from each purchase.
Maybe its just my luck. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Thanks for the awesome chance @Rhai88 thats gonna be a tough pick if I somehow by the blessings of the ganja gods get picked lol

4 Likes

Well at least you identified there is an issue with the ones you are getting. Still good even if you have to add tape.

3 Likes

I’ve started using scissors and cutting 1/64” off the side instead of messing with all the tape. It is comical I agree.

2 Likes

@Rhai88
I forgot to let you know that I got this cool sticker in the mail last week.
Thank you very much. :slightly_smiling_face:

15 Likes

I open every envelope like a child with a gift.

8 Likes

Ok folks, we have our latest BOG Blue Kush pollen winner. It’s #12, @freed111. Send me our info to collect your prize bud.

17 Likes