Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager
tenor (3)

12 Likes

Ok, got to keep the pollen going. Sign up here for a chance at some BOG Blue Kush pollen. Good luck everyone.

1. @ReservoirDog :canada:
  2. @Tugthepup :us:
  3. @ElGalloBlanco
  4. @patsnumone
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @yardgrazer
  7. @icky_sticky_og_nicky
  8. @HollySun91
  9. @Thats_bank
  10. @Cannaology
  11. @unomas :us:
  12. @BudWhisperer
  13. @RadioWaves
  14. @Piter :es:
  15. @dingys
  16. @djtrip
  17. @Cormoran
  18. @Tripl3fastaction
  19. @STIGGY

Add more numbers as needed.

24 Likes

Good luck everyone! :grinning:

2 Likes

My mailbox is my ā€œstockingā€

7 Likes

Had my fingers crossed on that
Thanks, Doug Ans OG allšŸ‘

4 Likes

oh snap find a good spot for it!?

Thatā€™s was fairly quickā€¦ glad it got there safe!

4 Likes

Thanks @Rhai88 and @NugLifeFarms420 sea biscuitz washed ashore today . Thank you

5 Likes

Iā€™m new here, very active on a different 420 forum but always stopped here to visit @CrunchBerries and @oleskool830 . Still missing my captain in the fog, but weā€™ll carry on with great memories and a mission to be as humane and wonderful as the Great Manā€¦

Dunno how to apply other than puttting myself on the list, what about my mail address? Bless you my OverGrown brothers and sisters, and @Rhai88 for the opportunity.

Iā€™m in desperate straits for some genetics, seeds, have two 5x5s with 1000w led bar lights sitting sadly darkened, in mourning still, but the time to reawaken has comeā€¦ Iā€™m living in chosen-poverty so I can finish off my mortgage in the next three years. Am on a fixed income, and all that entails. Does anyone know where I might apply for some seeds, on the dole, as it were? Iā€™m in Canada.

11 Likes

You could look into this

2 Likes

Iā€™m actually getting ready to send out a batch of testers myself. If your interested I made a cross between a couple of OG members babies and now pretty well known crosses.

@anonymous4289
Blueberry Diesel - (Blueberry Pie x Chem Fuego)
X
@stanknugzz77
Black Cherry - (Black Triangle F2 x Cherry West bx)

Definitely looking for people test this out and I will be making a thread for it.

If youā€™re interested PM me.

P.S. Wiki is still upā€¦

9 Likes

Iā€™d also be willing to share some of the generous gifts that Iā€™ve acquired from other members.
Message me directly if youā€™re interested. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

haha thatā€™s what my wife says when i come home with mail LOL
I donā€™t get a lot of mail so itā€™s generally seeds when I do :smiley:
too much fun!

6 Likes

Same here Iā€™m like a kid at Christmas.

5 Likes

Congratulations @freed111 nice win on the pollen.:facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Iā€™ll hook you up with seeds. Iā€™m in canada, shoot me your details :wink:

7 Likes

Thanks for the chance @DougDawson at a nice gift. I will pass it to someone that has not ever won a wiki or a new comer to OG, should I win. :clap::partying_face::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I took a look at your setup on 420 but did not see any plants? Did you ever get that room going? You have been a member here since Jan of 2022 but donā€™t really come here often. You may want to change that if you are having trouble finding good genetics. I see a couple have offered you some seeds so it looks like you are all set. Be cool if you did a journal here with the seeds you get. I think you will find OG is worth visiting more often. Good luck with your grow :v:

8 Likes

No problem @OhNo555 , just packed up the last of my giveaway pollen so there is an end in site. Only 83 packs remain, well other then the 5 full vials I put in my freezer :wink:

20 Likes

Currently outta international stamps or Iā€™d send some your way. Iā€™ll be flush next month and can pick some up, so I know id forget so remind me next month and Iā€™ll shoot some your way.

4 Likes

Sheesh 83 packsā€¦(adds name to wiki) seems like you need some bodies on the list

6 Likes