Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I gotta see if you sent me something lol
I have zero room, but I’ll sacrifice something and grow one of yours (If I have anything) for that haze :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’ll toss 3 of these in a cup right now!

Been wanting to pop these among many others, you just gave me some motivation. Lol

10 Likes

That took way too long, I was about to do it just because…. Atta boy @OGBohab :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Well sh*t.
I just found a pack I was about to post poppin.
Let me know how the haze comes out

4 Likes

I was shocked my self. thank you sir
Of course big thanks to @hoss8455 for a generous offer, just to grow a previous gift.

4 Likes

Well you guys are late :joy:

13 Likes

Ahh hell, j/k!

Looking good :+1:

1 Like

What strain is that @Thats_bank ?
I can’t make out the marker. SUG ?

1 Like

It’s the stand up guy

1 Like

Ah ! Lol makes sense now :rofl:

That cross sounded awesome :raised_hands:

4 Likes

Every damn day!

9 Likes

Very nice structure…looking good. :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Yeah I know lol I feel like they only give me 15 of em a day :laughing:

2 Likes

I got this new thing with stem rubs thanks to a fellow OGer smells pretty good already I hope it’s female

2 Likes

I like it. :yum:

2 Likes

Nice healthy plant

3 Likes

Thanks it’s nice and low maintenance like I like em

4 Likes

I have to have some 1st… got me in a catch 22. Lol. Wanna swap a pack…

1 Like

Hell yeah boss love to see it. I know @VAhomegrown is always happy to see more blue sunshine crosses too. You’re welcome to post updates on my bubblegum runtz x Blue Sunshine topic or I’d imagine on VA’s pollen chucking with VAHomegrown topic. And also I’ll get a pigeon out to ya if you wanna drop an address for me boss. Speedy work!

5 Likes

Next giveaway! The next person to pop some of my genetics will win these 2 packs. If you pop more than 4 beans, I’ll throw in a bonus.

Also, I will be giving away some packs of my genetics later tonight. If anyone wants a particular cross from by Boss Hoss Genetics topic, I’m merely a direct message and a pigeon away.

16 Likes