Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I went there to look at the BOSS HOSS, how beautiful, incredibly the work you are doing. One day I’ll get close!

1 Like

We have our latest Pollen winner. Its #12, @3rdgengrower. Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

18 Likes

I’d pop the corey stardawg x cheese/skunk but I still have another week or so til my next grow starts!

1 Like

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @chronix @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @lophophora.ca @Pigeonman @Hapi @Jinglepot @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @tlander @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @SHSC-1 @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Pawsfodocaws @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @BuckeyeBeanz @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @iceman @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @LoveDaAutos @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @allotment @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager
tenor (3)

11 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Kush pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @OhNo555 :us:
  2. @RadioWaves
  3. @NoCal
  4. @TopShelfTrees1
  5. @BigMike55
  6. @Tripl3fastaction
  7. @Franknberry
  8. @PCC5rivers
  9. @Emeraldgreen
  10. @Kami :us:
  11. @CapnCannabis :us:
  12. @Cannaology
  13. @Cormoran
  14. @STIGGY
  15. @Illicitmango
  16. @Mi-1000
  17. @Thats_bank
  18. @Piter :es:
  19. @unomas :us:
  20. @ChronicMcBudz
  21. @dingys
  22. @djtrip
  23. @keene
    Add more numbers as needed
36 Likes

Appreciate it again Doug.

4 Likes

That’s the one I wanna pop! Screw it

3 Likes

@hoss8455 8 down 1/2 the pack! Thanks for the push.

21 Likes

Thanks for another opportunity @DougDawson
43rd chance is gonna be a charm, I feel it!

3 Likes

Hell yeah top shelf. I’m gonna make the bonus special. A pack of Hood Store OG. @TopShelfTrees1

A cross made with my most exquisite smelling lady, smelling Much much closer to candy than weed. Lemon Berry Candy OG bred by Ethos. The nose on her is tangerine cream with backends of eucalyptus/Vicksburg vapor rub. The nose on her and her resin content is insane. She glues your fingers together and is finished in 8 weeks with proper amber. Downsides are she has hardly any stretch and doesn’t veg fast.

I crossed her to @NugLifeFarms420 's male selection of Runtz BX by TikiMadman. Don’t think I’ve ever offered these on OG as there is only a few dozen left. If anyone else is interested in running these I would be willing to send but they will come with more expectation to grow promptly than I usually like to impose due to their low quantity.

I called the progeny Hood Store OG

2 testers grew out 3 ladies and a boy.

21 Likes

Sweet! That sound killer! Love the name too! Thanks brotha :pray:t2: excited to see what comes from these! And I love that I’m honouring Jim and getting my Corey fix at the same time, been itching to pop them you have me the boost I needed!

4 Likes

Lime, gas and tires (rubber) oh man I’m soooold!

3 Likes

Let’s try this again I’m feeling lucky today thanks for the chance once again @DougDawson

1 Like

And those are all the wildcards, if you get something similar to the mother your golden too.

5 Likes

This is a one person giveaway for @BigMike55 . Tell me the name of your favorite band to win a pack of BOG Blue Kush pollen @BigMike55 :wink:

18 Likes

It’s upside down (sorry) but I received an awesome care package here and I have no idea who it’s from? I hate being” that guy “ but I must thank them as well as find out definitely all the gifted strains. Thanks in advance fam :pray:t2: I feel like it’s @Kyumonryu but want to be positive first, epic surprise to say the least !

11 Likes

very nice!!!
is spy a GanjaMed sticker in there… wonder how that guy is doing these days.
A buddy grew the kieth’s basement a couple or so years ago and i think he still has a clone he kept from those seeds.

5 Likes

haha that is awesome!!
way to help a brother out :wink:

6 Likes

I have the hybrid he did with @Tonygreen that I really wanna pop, but THE NEXT TGTB thing I pop will be the GG#4 RIL hands down as I’d kill for a top shelf gg4 cut! The Keith’s basement is what put him on my radar , funky stuff!

5 Likes

Love the name, they look awesome and the nose sounds wild!

1 Like