Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Hmmmm I wonder what @BigMike55 listens to? :thinking:

2 Likes

Not going to call the name, but it rhymes with Pink Floyd.

8 Likes

It was indeed. Figured the return address was the tip off. Glad it made it.

2 Likes

Bahaha idk what rhymes with that, Mike Boyd?

2 Likes

That was what gave me the clue, plus I remember the bing, but I wanted to be sure! What a killer surprise brother, thank you so much! And the slaps as you know will go to great use! PCC ? And whatā€™s the WO ? Iā€™ve heard nothing but great things about Bing from you and others, definitely a gem I needed! THANK YOU BROTHER :pray:t2:

3 Likes

Winner winner, pollen dinner. Send me your info brother, you won.

6 Likes

Its purple poison cookie f1s from baked beanz

WO is wookie orgasm.

3 Likes

Wow! Great guess @BigMike55 ! Always tough trivia from DD , no one else could get it! Sweet!

3 Likes

I donā€™t mind waiting my turn, brother. I do appreciate it, but I can wait until a legit win.

3 Likes

I was right on the WO then, now I remember you saying about the PPC! Thanks againšŸ™šŸ» I love surprises!

2 Likes

My first Baked Beans pack too! Awesome! Iā€™ve actually been talking to @SamwellBB as he has a couple things I REEAALLYY would like!

3 Likes

Paging @Rhino_buddyā€¦ not sure if you saw my earlier post about having a pack for you.

3 Likes

You wouldnā€™t want to hurt my feelingsā€¦

7 Likes

I was wondering if he saw that. I assumed he PMā€™d you? My kinda guy ! Making peoples dreams come true one pack at a time! Absolutely as OG as it gets! So awesome

4 Likes

How come I knew you would say that. I just donā€™t want folks thinking Iā€™m anyone special, cuz I ainā€™t.
Incoming DM tho and thank you brother.

7 Likes

My pleasure, glad it was a nice surprise. The other pack is a local outdoor grower here who says those are bulletproof in a wet fall.

@SHSC-1 Yeah I was curious about ganja med too, as I havenā€™t seen much about them in some time. I picked up 2 packs of his og18 x gorilla bubble bx4 on sale a while ago and have some in veg now. Hopefully awesome

4 Likes

That sounds killer! OG 18 is the OG that made me fall in love with OG , and GBā€¦. No brainer! Canā€™t wait to see how those turn out! That time warp cross definitely sounds intriguing too, I was thinking it might be a killer OD strain tbch

3 Likes

he was active on the labs for a few years. Perhaps he has gone to instagram ? Not sure.
He did pop his head up on the labs recently for a couple postsā€¦ messaged me and then disappeared again LOL He was going to pass me a few things like Gorilla Snatch (i think it was), so I was kinda looking forward to keeping in touch. Oh wellā€¦ the way it goes but I hope he is doing well

4 Likes

I think youā€™re special and have done some great things for the community :wink:

8 Likes

Definitely not IG, his IG has very minimal on it, at least last I checked. I chatted with him a bit at the lab as well but it was quite a while back (6months plus)

5 Likes