Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Thanks again @DougDawson For the giveaway will be putting that one to a good use Goodluck to all the next draws and congrats to all the Prior winners can’t wait to see all the New BOG crosses

3 Likes

Gotta be getting close to the end of that stash @DougDawson no? I’d imagine it’s been a couple pounds by now haha! Epic , simply epic!

4 Likes

I have around 70 giveaway packs left @TopShelfTrees1 . Of course that doesn’t count the 5 full vials I put away for myself :wink: I got 3 BOG Blue Moon Rocks males including this absolute beast. Soon will come BMR pollen collection :sneezing_face:

29 Likes

That’s one male! Sheesh! Nice, found a nice monster Florida OG myself I’ve been collecting from the last few days from 12-14 year old seeds I only had two of. So I’m gonna throw some on a triangle Kush cut, ie: preserving the old genetics introduced to a very old cut. Hoping for the best! Brotha, BOG is up there praising you, I’m sure if he was still here…. He’d pass down that vacuum to you and you alone :facepunch:t2: much respect

7 Likes

Here’s my big boy before dropping jizz everywhere! @DougDawson

17 Likes

I got some mail today, really needed a little love this week. Thanks @TopShelfTrees1

22 Likes

Hella jelly here! Ill be watching those grow threads.

1 Like

Awesome! I’m so glad they arrived it’s the first one from like 21 packages/envelopes that day, and others I sent after have arrived, I was worried this really eases those worries! Enjoy @Greenfingers

3 Likes

They will be posted, that you can count on :peace_symbol:

2 Likes

@Tugthepup are you a member of the island yet? If not get over there, join the antics and I bet you’ll end up with some killer beans in the future, maybe the same ones :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Yeah, this is the one BMR that grew out of 3 packs of seeds. Took a ton of nursing to get it healthy but it came around. Nice looking male you got there.

6 Likes

Oh ya I remember now, despise germ ratios like that, it’s heartbreaking especially with stuff like that.

6 Likes

Alright time for another Gank Move giveaway courtesy of Nutty North Selections. US AND CANADA ONLY

Same wiki set-up. Except this time I’ll pick two winners! 1 pack each 8 pm we’ll pick numbers

1. @Tracker
  2. @420noob
  3. @Smooth
  4. @CocoaCoir
  5. @Foreigner :canada:
  6. @donuchee
  7. @BuckeyeBeanz
  8. @OGBohab :us:
  9. @SHSC-1 :canada:
  10. @Big_Yeloe
  11. @Thats_bank
  12. @Blackbeard :us:
  13. @Greenfingers :us:
  14. @STIGGY
  15. @TopShelfTrees1
  16. @Rhino_buddy
  17. @Ris
  18. @pawsfodocaws
  19. @vomact
  20. @RadioWaves
  21. @yardgrazer
  22. @Tuned :canada:
  23. @tresbundles
  24. @Oldjoints
  25. @djtrip
  26. @Kami :us:
  27. @HappyTrees23s :us:
  28. @CanuckistanPete
  29. @FattyRoots
  30. @LedZeppelin
  31. @ShiskaberrySavior
  32. @Mrgreenthumb
  33. @SensiBowl
  34. @503BudMan
  35. @Franknberry
  36. @THCeed
  37. @Pigeonman :canada:
  38. @jessethestoner
  39. @patsnumone
  40. @DonGnosis :canada:
  41. @ix3u
  42. @Kyumonryu
  43. @duo :canada:
  44. @Tejas
  45. @Yetigrows
  46. @Tripl3fastaction
  47. @Jimdoors
  48. @ Dirtyskunkz
  49. @MonsterDrank
  50. @killabud
  51. @HumblePie420
  52. @Cannaology
  53. @mike28086 :us:
  54. @Mr.Christmas
  55. @pharmerfil
  56. @Ghgrower :us:
  57. @OhNo555 :us:
  58. @blowdout2269
  59. @unomas :us:
  60. @A-Loc
  61. @Kgrim
  62. @dingys
43 Likes

Not a wiki brother!!

2 Likes

There we go haha. Knew I was missing something.

Dangit I messed it up 1 sec

1 Like

Just hit the undelete button to bring it back.

3 Likes

Thus is the button I speak of @Kasper0909

5 Likes

Oh my gosh guys I’m so sorry. Little shakey this morning.

5 Likes

Thank you Doug. That’s a lifesaver

4 Likes

Yeah, I have mistakenly hit delete in a wiki or 2, that button was my salvation, lol.

3 Likes