Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Yea that makes 2 of us

4 Likes

Isnā€™t root beer one of mean Geneā€™s new hot strains? I think I heard someone taking about it in a video recently

6 Likes

just got home from the hospital after a week of pneumonia in both lungs with the flu to boot. man was I ready to blow that pop-sickle stand. plants were about to thirst near death, my clones are probably dune forā€¦ but hey, Iā€™m still here. barely standing. my computer has a melt down happening, it and I might be down for a while, but I hopefully, we shall return! I ordered a part or two for repairs, hope that takes care of it. almost forgot big shout out to@DougDawson and @Kasper0909 for these great giveaways.

regards,

22 Likes

Glad youā€™re on the mend @mike28086 ! Hope your plants pull through. :heart:

5 Likes

Thereā€™ll always be plenty of plants and other computersā€¦Youā€™re out of the hospital and feeling better,everything else is gravy :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Ohā€¦while iā€™m here

Thanks again! @Oldjoints

Oj.PNG

15 Likes

Oh wow Mike, glad you pulled through brother! Pneumonia is no joke.

7 Likes

70 packs leftā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦Dear sweet baby Jesus that Male was a Pollen dumping Monster.I have sympathies for your poor sinuses You stock in Claritin must be off the chain all that yellow must have been hell to get out those light fixtures I can feel a small headache when I think of it

8 Likes

Enjoy, and grow hard!

5 Likes

Thanks @Kasper0909 for a two lucky chance at those nice seeds! :partying_face::+1::clap::sunglasses::facepunch::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I am thankful that pollen does not bother me. I did start wearing a mask just so I donā€™t have to get it all in my lungs but even when I didnā€™t it was fine. It is a pain to get out. I normally blast the lights with compressed air and then everything getā€™s sprayed with a bleach solution. Itā€™s the only way I can be sure I got it all. There were a few males in my Blue Kush run but yeah, they were givers, lol.

9 Likes

I donā€™t normally have sinus problems I do Chucks all the Time just this one time I Grew out a Mexican Bagseed male that was a long and lanky Spear Chucking Fellow His pollen was a very fine cream colored yellow and my wife make me toss him everyone in the house had a allergy flare up and I got hit with it so bad I had to come home early from work one time I couldnā€™t solder at all all I did was sneeze and blow my nose.Eyes teared up so much my eyelids were all squished together.

3 Likes

Glad you feeling better @mike28086 plants and computers can be replaced. Positive vibes you feel better each day

2 Likes

Glad you got outta there @mike28086. Hope youā€™re feeling better.

Thanks for another shot at the Gank Move @Kasper0909!

:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

@mike28086 Im happy to hear your recovering brother :raised_hands:
I hope your plants do the same for you :pray:

5 Likes

thanks for all the positive feedback, feeling a tad bit better, just knowing the OG is there for support. got to call it a night, computer is about to overheat, and I need some rest, take care everyone, and thanks again.

regards,

9 Likes

Get well soon Bruh!

2 Likes

By the way guys I have a mediocre thread going also if anyone wants to visit :grin:

Drawing in 1 hour!!

I have a feeling these seeds are gonna be special.

7 Likes

Happy bday @Thats_bank

2 Likes

Ok 5 minute warning wiki linked above. Get your numbers ready!!

4 Likes