Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

Oh look we hit 15 @PioneerValleyOG. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thanks @DougDawson for again another chance at one of your GR8 giveaways for some pollen as I do want to try and produce some seeds to give back to this wonderful community! :partying_face::clap::sunglasses::wink::peace_symbol:

Congratulations to :joy: ME! Way to go with that lucky :four_leaf_clover: #1 :clap::facepunch::wink::partying_face::rofl::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :wink::clap::partying_face::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Hilarious let the chaos begin!

3 Likes

Thank You @DougDawson for more magic powder!

3 Likes

Please don’t make a bunch more work for me. Random number generators don’t like big patches of empty numbers. :v:

1 Like

Nope. Not doing cheats. Giveaway expired.

2 Likes

Sorry Doug. My apologies.

2 Likes

It’s cool brother, @TopShelfTrees1 was just playing around. I get the humor, lol

3 Likes

Boy did this statement have a different meaning in my youth!

3 Likes

Thanks so much Doug!:pray:

3 Likes

Your plants that are currently growing.

2 Likes

Wowzers! Have a nice day all :v:t3:

2 Likes

I completely missed out on such things in my circle. Weed, alcohol and shrooms later on that was it. I’m probably better off because i know i might be dead now if i had access to coke, speed or heroin etc.

Weed and caffeine are my “drugs” nowadays.

3 Likes

That would have been a much healthier choice!
My overindulge than means no indulgence now. Caffeine and sugar is it for me now. Honestly I should be getting rid of them also, but I’m being stubborn

2 Likes

We all could be doing worst things!:joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Pollen just started falling so hoping for beginning of July.

No need to go man, you were just playing around.

4 Likes

Indeed. Alcohol got me into the most trouble, as far as making bad or dangerous decisions. Haven’t been drunk in 30+ years. Don’t miss it at all.

4 Likes

Hope you @DougDawson and your wife had a good time at that ‘SEAL’ show last night!:partying_face::peace_symbol:

1 Like

That’s too bad. Topshelf was just being silly, he wasn’t cheating.

2 Likes

Drugs were my vice after all I grew up in the 70s and early 80s :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

1 Like