Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 17)

I was 16 in 1984 but hung out w metal-heads “rockers”, and punkers. But we were boring (only weed and beer) lol.

2 Likes

Late 60’s early 70’s was a fun time. But todays weed I believe is much better at least it’s not 4 oz of seed per pound of bud .

7 Likes

My last few crops were :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Yes i remember well, years of getting a “dime bag” of stems, seeds and little ugly bits of leafy flower.

3 Likes

I remember $90 pounds. Full of seeds and stems.

5 Likes

Yes back in the day you only got two choices Mexican or Colombian $15 and $20 a zip. LMAO

With plenty of sticks, stems, and seeds :joy::joy::joy::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Pick out all the nice bud out of the bag and move the rest on .

3 Likes

Random Number Generator
This version of the generator creates a random integer. It can deal with very large integers up to a few thousand digits.

Result

Lower Limit
Upper Limit

Winning number is #4 @OGBohab please PM me your safe mailing information and I’ll get your seeds mailed off to you. Congratulations on the win.

14 Likes

Don’t forget the dead bugs and dirt .

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @LoveDaAutos And congrats to the winner

1 Like

But $20 a zip :exploding_head:

1 Like

You know when the used to harvest they rolled out plastics and went down the row threw that shit on the plastic and shoveled it up, that’s how all that bullshit used to get in there. I watched them do it one time when me and some friends went south and into Mexico. :wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Nice win @OGBohab congratulations!

3 Likes

$20 was worth much more back then :wink:

7 Likes

Congratulations @OGBohab for that win with the lucky :four_leaf_clover: #4 way to go bro! :facepunch::clap::+1::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

Thanks @LoveDaAutos for a chance at your GR8 giveaway! :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

1 Like

I’d say I wish I could teleport right now and bring some back but for some reason I feel like I would be disappointed. Especially if it’s anything like the stuff I used to smoke in high school

1 Like

Was a ten on the gag o meter! :nauseated_face::open_mouth:‍:dash::roll_eyes::joy::peace_symbol:

In 1991 50lb bales of brick weed were only 250-400USD :joy: you basically had to saw chunks off, it was so tight. By 2003 those bales were still only 500 :rofl: but by then there was “seedless Mexican” (uncompressed) weed going around that was 35/eight. The stoniest batches always smelled like motor oil :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

That’s fucking insane to read for me

2 Likes