Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

This thread is probably too fast paced these days, but before I open an extra thread for it I might aswell try here.

I am looking for Sinai seeds from The Real Seed Company. If you happen to have them catching dust on your shelf or mold in your fridge, consider helping me out and getting fresh Sinai seeds in return in a few months. :wink:

Thank you very much for your attention and have a great local time of day. :seedling:

9 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion I received my package

10 Likes

That was lightning quick there Rain Man :cloud_with_rain::man_dancing:

1 Like

Lol! Thanks! @buck90 I did actually count them earlier when I saw Doug’s post pop up. However I saw @OhNo555 talking about those Jamaican beans not long before and wasted no time putting that info to use! Thanks again! @OhNo555 Those seeds sound awesome!

1 Like

Was awful suspicious :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Hey @allotment this isn’t the thread for that but here is a link for thread seed trading thread Seed Trading, Moderated (Part 2)

Well… if this helps at all. @OhNo555
Doug has at last count 22 pips you have 9 the budda picture from earlier had 15 of those purple onion looking things…… etc. :rofl::flushed::wink::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

2 Likes

Just busting your chops :wink::joy::joy::joy:

After all they are just beans 🫘, you know how many of these I had thrown away back in the day! :flushed::flushed::flushed::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@darkillusion royal processions
Vigorous lil babies
dob for all 3 is 6/2

15 Likes

Very nice! They are crankin’! Gonna be beauties!:green_heart:

2 Likes

Have you determined male/female on those? I’m still watching my Sour 13’s for a girl. They were popped around May 20th.

Haven’t seen any preflowers yet, took a gamble and threw the biggest and fastest in the 30 gallon since roots were peeking through the bottoms to keep up it’s pace, hoping I can identify in the next week or so

2 Likes

Congrats @keene :sunglasses:

Thanks again Doug :vulcan_salute:

Lol me too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I had to up pot a few of my strains for the same reason. Tons of healthy roots. Any longer would have been rootbound.

2 Likes

I don’t think I was risking root bound but def didn’t wanna throttle em back when I got such a late start in the season, more root zone gonna let em stretch and keep the vigor and didn’t wanna destroy a bunch of roots when I had to transplant, worst case if it’s a male I’ll pluck and try again, hoping the gamble pays off though

2 Likes

I didn’t go up alot in pot size, just enough to buy more time and like you said, keep the growth going.

8 Likes

Sowing a lot more seeds takes that anxiety away, good thing we’re in the right place!

2 Likes

Yup, I have 4 of these going, this one is growing faster than the rest

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful specimen!

2 Likes

@Tuned It’s doing that multilayer leaf thing like the one @hoss8455 showed earlier. Better air flow???

2 Likes