Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

@darkillusion royal processions
Vigorous lil babies
dob for all 3 is 6/2

15 Likes

Very nice! They are crankin’! Gonna be beauties!:green_heart:

2 Likes

Have you determined male/female on those? I’m still watching my Sour 13’s for a girl. They were popped around May 20th.

Haven’t seen any preflowers yet, took a gamble and threw the biggest and fastest in the 30 gallon since roots were peeking through the bottoms to keep up it’s pace, hoping I can identify in the next week or so

2 Likes

Congrats @keene :sunglasses:

Thanks again Doug :vulcan_salute:

Lol me too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I had to up pot a few of my strains for the same reason. Tons of healthy roots. Any longer would have been rootbound.

2 Likes

I don’t think I was risking root bound but def didn’t wanna throttle em back when I got such a late start in the season, more root zone gonna let em stretch and keep the vigor and didn’t wanna destroy a bunch of roots when I had to transplant, worst case if it’s a male I’ll pluck and try again, hoping the gamble pays off though

2 Likes

I didn’t go up alot in pot size, just enough to buy more time and like you said, keep the growth going.

8 Likes

Sowing a lot more seeds takes that anxiety away, good thing we’re in the right place!

2 Likes

Yup, I have 4 of these going, this one is growing faster than the rest

3 Likes

It’s a beautiful specimen!

2 Likes

@Tuned It’s doing that multilayer leaf thing like the one @hoss8455 showed earlier. Better air flow???

2 Likes

Not sure what you mean

The big leaf in the middle right has a nice gap between the middle leaflet and the two above it. Significant space there as opposed to just overlap on each other.

via hoss

6 Likes

I get you now, like that leaf is dropped lower than the others.
Cool, thanks for pointing that out :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Did I not miss the royal precession drop today? So I still got a chance. Nice.

2 Likes

waiting for the royal procession myself… one day. Hopefully

3 Likes

I think he was down to only a couple might be out. Hopefully I’m wrong but he did give away his last pack of something yesterday or the day before.

2 Likes

That was the last of the Sour 13’s I believe.

@darkillusion

4 Likes

That’s pretty cool. :grinning: