Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Very close only one wrong

Those that answered have all right except for #2
Okay winners, zolorp and Ris PM Deets. The correct answer was mushmelon or muskmelon patch. Either would have sufficed.

1 Like

well shit. lol that was still pretty fun. Thanks @PioneerValleyOG

1 Like

winners, zolorp and Ris PM Deets. The correct answer was mushmelon or muskmelon patch. Either would have sufficed.
Iā€™ll never forget the Milachi crunch. I had a prepubescent boner for Pinky Tuscedero in that pink leather and hair. Think I was 9 or 10 maybe.

2 Likes

1.Super guy
2.Vegetable patch
3.Velma Daphne shaggy
4.Suicide is painless
5.Function
7.6.Capital hill
8.Schlemiel Schlimazel Hasenpfeffer Incorporated
9.Sierra gold
10.Gary Bueghoff
The Milanchi crunch

4 Likes

Congratulations :champagne::tada::balloon: @royal for the win on the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner! WAHOO :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @DougDawson always for the chance in your daily giveaway! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good :+1: luck :four_leaf_clover: to all! :+1::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

Ok so I just got some sweet looking crosses from @Slammedsonoma420
Runaway Bride Putang X Cake Fighterā€¦The White X Cake fighter (Iā€™m assuming the puck is split?)

plusā€¦

SFV X Bye Yaā€¦Boosted Biscotti X Runaway Bride (again, puck is split?)

So thank you very much for thoseā€¦

But I searched through my PMs and couldnā€™t find where I won them, so Iā€™m guessingā€¦

16 Likes

Hahaha yeah man @THCeed ask if anyone would mind. Lol
You are welcome.

3 Likes

Awesome quiz or whatever you call it. @PioneerValleyOG Brought back some childhood memories.

2 Likes

same, here i was doing my gardening, and missed these

1 Like

Man that jerry Springer pic is so perfect an ending to that post it even makes you say it in your head perfectly in his voice (or I did anyway :roll_eyes:) thatā€™s awesome!

4 Likes

Seinfeld. Jerry Seinfeld. :yum:

3 Likes

Congratulations @royal. :+1:
Thank you Doug! :grinning:

2 Likes

I have the reverse problem. Most are too late for me! fi2NrFl ROFLMAO (MASH is the exception, with two questions!)

2 Likes

@Budderton package arrived well, thank you!

10 Likes

10 pack of Panama Red to the first person who can tell me what 4 strains Iā€™m currently growing in my 4x4. I do say not too far up in my shot out shed greenhouse thread.

11 Likes

Pound Cake Rippers
Banana Kush
LSD x Northern Berry
Frankenstein

12 Likes

Nice send me those deets!!

7 Likes

Congrats @killabud

5 Likes

Awesome! thanks,love the classics :sunglasses:

4 Likes