Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

:drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

those do look special…lololol, i would not even dare to guess the four…

Wow, that was fast. Amazing win bud. :+1:
And an outstanding gift from @LoveDaAutos :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just got these in the mailbox :mailbox_with_mail: today! Thanks a lot @Greenfingers :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1: recognized and appreciated! :sunglasses::facepunch::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Amazing, glad it made it bud. Happy growing :v:

3 Likes

I think you’ll love them if you get to grow them out.

1 Like

Variety is the spice of life. Hope you get a chance to grow some of them. I’m getting ready I think to grow one of the Acapulco Gold (Barneys Farm) X Killer A5 Haze (Ace) and see what it will do.

4 Likes

it’ll happen for sure… I have more than a few OGs beans I want to run! lol soon once my grow space is 100%

3 Likes

I have no idea what everyone is talking about…
I plead the 5th.

3 Likes

Shhhh. Our secret.

2 Likes

Looks like you’ve got some serious blueberry something seeds there on the left end of the photo! :joy:

3 Likes

Holy crap Batman!!

Have you been ‘blessed’ with a broad sampling of LDA’s genetic library? (Heaps of envy upon you… :heart_eyes: :wink:)

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Haha this is hilarious! Gotta love when you look at a list and can’t tell if it’s answers to trivia or a bunch of awesome screen names.

1 Like

This was an awesome win. If you don’t find the cure for old joints in there, I don’t think you’ll find it anywhere.

2 Likes

hah those are just silica gel beads and the powder covered pollen bag from Doug is in there. The other two are holding what I could just pour out. Now I can pollinate in 4 round hopefully taking 1 out of the fridge at a time.

2 Likes

Glad they made it, I hope you find some keepers :peace_symbol:

Hell of a generous send bro, I truly appreciate it.
You never gave me a way to send you the SSDD seeds you wanted. Happy to send your way, nothing needed in return.

4 Likes

Why is it so quiet around here today? :grimacing:

its only 6am for me

1 Like

I think I just put something in the mail to you yesterday, I believe that Jamaican strain.

Up for grabs this morning is a mystery strain that my friend and I have been growing since the late 70s.

If you have been sent something by me please give others a chance

10 Likes