Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

OK, we have our latest BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner. It’s #7, @Ris . Congratulations, send me your info to collect your prize.

18 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds
tenor (3)

12 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Ris on the win for the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen. Way to GO, you are on a roll today better ride it out bro play the lottery! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for a chance @DougDawson for the opportunity to participate in yet another GR8 giveaway! :partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all the OG players! :partying_face::wink::crazy_face::+1::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

Next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @Sincitytoker
  2. @Uprangewilly
  3. @freed111 :canada:
  4. @imstinky
  5. @OhNo555 :us:
  6. @PioneerValleyOG
  7. @patsnumone
  8. @Kasper0909
  9. @Tracker
  10. @illicitmango
  11. @Frosty78
  12. @duo :canada:
  13. @Smoklahoma :us:
  14. @Thats_bank
  15. @dingys
  16. @ix3u
  17. @NDNCHILD :us:
  18. @Cannaology
  19. @Greenfingers :us:
  20. @calman1955 :us:
  21. @STIGGY
  22. @Slammedsonoma420
  23. @420noob
  24. @DirtMcGirrt :us:
  25. @blowdout2269
  26. @unomas :us:
  27. @GEMI-CONNECT616 :us:
  28. @BuckeyeBeanz

Add more numbers as needed

31 Likes

OhNo555Regular Emeritus

1m

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Ris on the win for the BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen. Way to GO, you are on a roll today better ride it out bro play the lottery! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks for a chance @DougDawson for the opportunity to participate in yet another GR8 giveaway! :partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck :four_leaf_clover: to all the OG players! :partying_face::wink::crazy_face::+1::tada::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

My BMR pollen hit the mailbox this morning. Thanks for the pollen chucking addiction help @DougDawson . I’m on day 11 from flip and will be using it on day 21 and 28.

5 Likes

Free 10 pack of Super Skunk to the first one that answers, what is he about to ‘step back’ and do, in “The Greenback Boogie”?

5 Likes

Let me think about this

He’s about to dance @PioneerValleyOG

2 Likes

He’s putting on a big wig & Ordering a bean pie

Putting on a big wig and walking hard, lol.

1 Like

@TopShelfTrees1 took it!
Sorry had an emergency. Alarms went off, as a truck parked on the highway in the one blind spot and required me to deal with it.

Blow it up you’ll see the white truck. Thing is, there is NOTHING on RT 2 right there. He did get out, and I heard what was like a leaf blower… they been working repaving, so I’ve no doubt someone either, spotted, sniffed, or snitched to a buddy. Either way … Not only made my presence known, make it obvious that I was taking pics of HIM. And in short, the area is protected. Think ill take a trip to Delta today, flip some cam pics and double check security.
This is the time of year the scouts are out. Pics may end up being more important than you think.
Also, be aware, that if your plants get ripped where it’s legal, it is theft of property and prosecutable. Not really my wheelhouse, but you may place a value of 10k more or less on your property value.
I despise thieves, and there are different ways to deal with and prevent them.
So I was delayed in my response to the give away because I had to deal with potential security issues. My apologies.

13 Likes

Thank you sir

2 Likes

Yes! Can’t resist some shkunk! Thanks @PioneerValleyOG

3 Likes

Its also not, Not your thread :rofl:

Makes sense if you dont think about it. :crazy_face: :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Another’s man’s treasure

Now here I thought he was stepping back so someone else could dance lol. Congratulations @TopShelfTrees1 .

“Yeah! I’ll step back, while you go dance
The greenback boogie
Mother fing boogie
Now I’m putting on a big wig, walking hard”

3 Likes

Actually, on Suits, the lyric I have is
“Step back, Im about to Dance, the Greenback Boogie”
Perhaps there is a variation of the chorus in the song, I did not investigate thoroughly…
Agghg, I’m binging Suits, and that’s the lyric I hear over n over…

2 Likes

I believe that’s the next chorus :wink:

1 Like

And what does that mean? It’s not my thread? I’m hurtfully confused.