Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Two hours with no likes! These are dad joke gold! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

My dad is a farmer and he won an award for being outstanding in his field.

:smile: :rofl:
:v:

1 Like

Why are peppers the best at archery?
Because they habanero!

2 Likes

Thank you all! I needed a good chuckle!
@FirstCavApache64 @tresbundles @Uprangewilly @MonsterDrank and @mota send me a pm and I’ll get these sent your way! @FirstCavApache64 is the winner of bonus pack since I haven’t heard any of these before and he got there first.

And @OhNo555 @SonsOfAvery and @NDNCHILD send me your info when you get a chance and I’ll send some to you when I get more washers.

Thanks for a great first giveaway, hopefully the first of many!

13 Likes

That’s awesome man, thanks so much. I was going through your journal and I have never grown anything with cherry terps before. They looked really nice, great job on the seed run.

4 Likes

Dad jokes don’t usually pay off for me lol! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot that was funny as shit, and a great game! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Congratulations :champagne::balloon::tada: to all! :partying_face::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Awesome guy! Thank you! @pharmerfil Congratulations on your first giveaway!!:confetti_ball::champagne::tada::shopping: It was a banger!

5 Likes

You know they are planning to put fences up around cemeteries because people are dying to get in! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Ok, time for some t.v. trivia

First person to answer correctly gets a pack of SSDD f2

Name the holiday that Frank Costanza invented from the show Seinfeld?

IMG_0300

10 Likes

Festivus! Lol

10 Likes

Correct @NDNCHILD send me that addy

4 Likes

Thanks brother! I was gonna hold back but these are a hot commodity and I have future plans! Much appreciated! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

4 Likes

What do you call a one legged lady ? I lean

5 Likes

No problem. I have received so many great gifts from people on here that I feel the need to return the generosity.

3 Likes

What time should you make an appointment for the dentist?

Tooth hurty

4 Likes

Nice game :+1: great strain for a prize. :clap::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

2 Likes

Nice. Damn I hate the trivia games. Lol

4 Likes

Wouldn’t Lena work also

1 Like

For sure in the south where we put an r on everything that ends in a! :rofl: