Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

say less… I’m on it.

6 Likes

Nice score @Rhai88

2 Likes

Well, I work in the construction industry.
So, I’m sure you know how our mouths are
(Oh hell, there I go again! Lmao).
I’ve gotten real used to turning it off at home with a child running around though. The kids a sponge.

3 Likes

I lack having that problem.

2 Likes

Good one @Rhai88. :+1:
Now you’re just procrastinating that paint job, aren’t ya? :yum:

3 Likes

We all need a smoke break :rofl:

2 Likes

Do it.

3 Likes

you called it… took one look at the damn roller and said “ain’t nobody got time fo dat!” haha

5 Likes

i’ve always hated painting, with rollers anyway… good luck with that

2 Likes

we changed our minds anyway… it’s so hot outside we are gonna adult tomorrow since we both had work today. Even with a comfy temp in the house when it’s this hot out the pool calls!!! Cocktails and a fat bong rip are in order.

Bottom right is the current outside temp. :fire:

15 Likes

is the comfy temp inside your house 78?

4 Likes

yessir haha

3 Likes

Damn mine is outside in the shade but that’s still 107° at best the 10-15mph wind to go with that makes it feel like a nice strong hair dryer blowing on you as the sun burns you! Thank heavens for ac!

2 Likes

That is way to friggen hot for me, I would die in those temps. :hot_face:

3 Likes

Not as hot as @Rhai88
But almost there lol

4 Likes

Yeah I live pretty close to hell haha.

This is why I had to go to such drastic lengths for the garage to be insulted and a big ass mini split haha

4 Likes

I’m uncomfortable above 73, but its a humid swampy forest here so temps feel much different. Its around 60% humidity inside

5 Likes

Oh, yeah, I’ll take a 125* in extremely low humidity any day over 90* in 90% humidity haha

5 Likes

That is a daily thing for me in central Florida.

5 Likes

Ya I’m good with the 12% rh. I lived in new Orleans for 3 years. I’m good on hot soup as air.

3 Likes