Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Congratulations @Smooth
Thanks @DougDawson your dedication is unmatched and greatly appreciated

3 Likes

Awesome as always @DougDawson :+1:
BOG is smiling.

2 Likes

Thanks for another great chance to win this pollen! @DougDawson

1 Like

What? Sweeeeeet!!! Iā€™m so stoked!
Thanks for the opportunity bro!

1 Like

Thanks @Kasper0909 the auto/reg aspect should make for some fun possibilities for crosses!

7 Likes

Hola!
What do i have to do, to joy this list?
Saludos!

1 Like

Looking for cuts of CapJunky, Jealousy, and Tropicana Cookies

1 Like

Awesome they made it! Thanks for letting me know Definitely tag me when you grow them, supposed to be some nice plants.

2 Likes

I got mine as well, Thanks again

1 Like

Iā€™ve heard the Jealousy is grabbing on in the Triangle. Unfortunately, the elbow I got was old and had a lot of shake and just wasnā€™t what I was looking for, but Iā€™m sure a fresh well packed sack would be decent. Very stinky, earthy high.
The Cap Junkys going around a lot. Thereā€™s some seeds and crosses that appear very worthy, and although Iā€™m not a very big fan of ā€˜The Capā€™ I did get my grubby little dickbeaters on a few of them. The Tropicana cookies I have yet to hear or see about? Got any Intel on them? Are they good for outside? Or indoor only?

3 Likes

@Justblazin is testing a cap junky if he likes it he said it will be on his menu

2 Likes

@jessethestoner @Illicitmango @Tuned @ShiskaberrySavior @Big_Yeloe

Your wins from me hit the mail today fyi, as I was waiting on intl stamps which I ordered from USPS last friday and somehow took six days to arrive. Go USPS! Also, there may also be a unrelate envelope heading to Germanyā€¦

6 Likes

Thank you!

Iā€™m flowering out a Tropicana cookie cut this season :crossed_fingers:. Once verified I can let you know. I do know itā€™s not the mountain cut

2 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENT!
Iā€™ve had folks tell me they missed out on the sale
and wanted to know when there would be anotherā€¦
So holding one from 6PM today until 6PM Sunday!

9 Likes

I have a client on the big island that runs stuff in a greenhouse and indoors. I am unfamiliar with it but it was a specific request of his. I have seen the CapJunky floating around with about the same frequency of the Jealousy but both are old enough now that they are crossed a lot and not much left ā€œas isā€.

The trop cookies has been around even longer and has almost a frosty fuschia color to it. I imagine that itā€™ll be tougher to nail down than the other two

3 Likes

If this is what I was told purple buds with an orange drink smell. Not the best yielder apparently

4 Likes

Lookit what I got from @Heliosphear today!
Woohoo!! Made my day hun-- Thank you for the opportunity to win this!! :green_heart: :+1: :green_heart:
todays mail july 20 2023

13 Likes

Sounds awesome :sunglasses:

2 Likes

No, I think the Cap Junky still has some hard genetics flowing, and the Jealousy is new enough that it was kinda touted as the ā€˜new blue dreamā€™ and as both are narcotic-y itā€™s a chaser, but for the cookies, meh, more picturesque than smokeresque. And out put as @Emeraldgreen said, meh. Great if you got a small grow space and you puff a little for yourself maybe. Maybe.
But Iā€™m over pics. Production, quality, ability to share is my thing. Just sayin

4 Likes