Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Congrats @blowdout2269 :boom: :sunglasses:

Thanks @DougDawson :vulcan_salute: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

WOW , WOW !! So many offers that there are good β€œodds” that everybody will/can win at least one drawing

5 Likes

Nice win @blowdout2269 !!!

2 Likes

Free pack of AMG Sour x Sour Bubble (BOG) Photo/Reg to the first person who asks for it.

12 Likes

Me please I’ll take it

9 Likes

PM me your address.

8 Likes

Nice grab!

6 Likes

Oh snap!!!

5 Likes

Ty @darkillusion
Perfect timing lol.
Dm incoming…

6 Likes

purple thai auto is 1 fem, grandpas stash is 3 fems

12 Likes

Dibs lmao!!!

5 Likes

i found an apple baggie with maybe 25 seeds that must be from norcal circa 2012 either something close to gb pk or something grapey but definitely was super seeded bud. if you live in some place far off in the world and are desperate dm me.

6 Likes

dm me ill send it tomorrow

4 Likes

Sounds cool

3 Likes

Digs golden putang!

3 Likes

dont think its for you guys to invest serious kw/h and nutes etc into, could be special but seems high risk. really its for anyone who wants/needs it though. just no promises on the genetics/outcome.

4 Likes

Punchline bx1 arrived today! Thanks again! @pharmerfil sweet strain, great fun game that fit the name! Very cool! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart::fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3:

21 Likes

Congrats on the win @blowdout2269

2 Likes

@DougDawson - thank you thank you thank you for the BMR pollen AND the Blue Kush seeds AND collector card. You really know how to make a guys day. Hope your Saturday is amazing!!!

6 Likes

To all recent Canadian winners from me this past week, stamps have arrived and beans 🫘 went out today.

4 Likes