Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Dibs, I could use

7 Likes

Congratulations @DiRtYSkuNkZ and @Zolorp

very cool of you @Chara

5 Likes

Thanks! Got lucky.

2 Likes

Tag your friends!

3 Likes

Great Giveaway
Thanks for do this

1 Like

Ok, we have our latest BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner. It’s #6, @GEMI-CONNECT616 . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

19 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @6u3m @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @MrGreenJeans @TricycleOfDoom
tenor (3)

11 Likes

Ok, next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is up for grabs. Sign up below for your chance, good luck everyone.

1. @420noob
  2. @LzBoy :canada:
  3. @GallacreekD66
  4. @OnePassionateGrower
  5. @Groenevingers :belgium:
  6. @Cannaology :us:
  7. @Piter :es:
  8. @Crawfish :canada:
  9. @BuckeyeBeanz
  10. @unomas :us:
  11. @Spitfire :us:
  12. @Sdd420 :us:
  13. @I.am.human
  14. @freed111 :canada:

Add more numbers as needed.

22 Likes

so very thankful for this, i have some great plans for this doug…thank you so much, i am excited

8 Likes

Way to go bud. :wink:

Thank you Doug!

3 Likes

Nice win @GEMI-CONNECT616
Thanks for the chances Doug :+1:
Rocking it on a Sunday afternoon

1 Like

Happy Sunday! I’m looking to dole out a few packs of Biker Slush F2s in a rousing game of music trivia today.
Before I get underway I would like to give thanks to @Ftlob for their help in getting the seed out with a generous stamp donation that made this giveaway possible. :pray:

So on Friday night Mrs Budders and I ventured down to Babylonto to see Ben Harper open for some band named City and Colour (I joke, loved Dallas Greeen since the AOF days) . This was our 15 or 16 time having the pleasure of watching Ben Harper and not the first where we’ve wept openly at his shows.
Anyhow it occurred to me part of his realness is how he writes inherent truths into the lyrics of his songs and that touches us and stays with us. So I will show a lyric that I feel is an inherent truth and you will tell me the name of the Ben Harper song it came from for the prize of a pack of Biker Slush F2s accompanied by a mystery flip. If you’ve got a pack already, please give others a chance you win one. Unless to wanna pass your win to someone, then I’m totally cool with that.

So here we go,

For a pack of Biker Slush and bonus flip, what Ben Harper song does this lyric belong to?
" There’s good deeds and there is good intention
They’re as far apart as heaven and hell"

9 Likes

Ground on down

3 Likes

Ground on Down

1 Like

You got it first @Illicitmango .

5 Likes

Ben Harpers music is great!
Theres quite a few I’ve listened to over the years since the 90s that hit pretty deep.

2 Likes

Next lyric, that is also an inherent truth, from a Ben Harper song. Name the song for a pack of Biker Slush F2s.
“There’s no deals to be made with the dawn”

3 Likes

Where could I go

2 Likes

Now I feel our time has come and gone.
You got it @I.am.human

2 Likes

Next lyric, that is also an inherent truth, from a Ben Harper song. Name the song and win a pack of Biker Slush F2s.
“There’s no freedom to be found lying face up in the ground”

3 Likes