Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

You got it @GallacreekD66 send those deets!

6 Likes

Thanks these sound awesome :clap:

3 Likes

Anytime man, hope you find a keeper in them whenever ya run them (no rush, do as you please)

7 Likes

I see :fire::fire::fire: on this thread!

7 Likes

13 Likes

Dibs dibs dibs?
Edit ha hash plants got it lol
Nice giveaways everyone!

4 Likes

So, I was smoking on some of my flower last night, Red Runtz to be specific, whilst shucking some seeds from a Ripped Off Runtz plant. Both of them were pollinated by a reversed Tropicana Cherry female.

The thing is… I have 29 seeds on my rolling tray this morning. I’m 99% sure they’re Red Runtz x Tropicana Cherry, but I’m not 100% sure it’s not the Ripped Off Runtz cross.

That being the case I can’t add these to my vault with other beans… it’s a labeling issue.
That being said, the progeny should be amazing. All strains where clones selected by klonecolorado. They have a website of you wish to see the mothers.

So… I figured, why not give them away?
I’ve got two numbers in my head. One is my favorite number… and one is the slot I sign up for on seed drives. Feel free to deep dive if you wish.

Good luck!

1. @Movement13
  2. @DougDawson :canada:
  3. @OnePassionateGrower
  4. @Faithisyours
  5. @dingys
  6. @Illicitmango
  7. @Piter :es:
  8. @Tao
  9. @Chara
  10. @kevinmalone
  11. @yardgrazer
  12. @LzBoy :canada:
  13. @THCeed
  14. @blowdout2269
  15. @Mrgreenthumb
  16. @joheimgrohen :us:
  17. @SEMOActivist :us:
  18. @royal :canada:
  19. @donuchee :us:
  20. @Gimme5minutes
  21. @FattyRoots
  22. @Hashpants
  23. @Smooth
  24. @I.am.human
  25. @Tripl3fastaction
  26. @HollySun91
  27. @killabud
  28. @6u3m
  29. @cannaology :us:
  30. @Natea
  31. @CaptainNemo :es:
  32. @GallacreekD66
  33. @Zolorp :us:
  34. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  35. @Rabeats2093
  36. @420noob
  37. @Kasper0909
  38. @creatorknbsland :brazil:
  39. @BIGJ :us:
27 Likes

3 Likes

The Red Runtz has really caught my eye since seeing @Justblazin bud pic. Would be great to try.

4 Likes

Great genetics either way!

2 Likes

Nice one bud! Who doesn’t love a good mystery?
I’m sure that I’m not the only one with a “mystery or might be” tube in their box? :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks guys!

I’m really leaning towards it being Red Runtz x Tropicana Cherry. I did bag all the Ripped off Runtz seeds last night, and these were on my rolling tray. So, I really do believe they are that.

It’s just an aire of doubt, and I already have hundreds of seeds I’m sure of. Why not share the love?

Here’s a photo of mom (Red Runtz)

And dad/reversed pollen donor (Tropicana Cherry)

27 Likes

@Butustank is your secret number 61 by chance?

1 Like

Thanks @Butustank I’ll take a wild guess!
Good luck growchachos!

1 Like

Dibs dibs and more dibs.

1 Like

@darkillusion the seeds have landed.

Many thanks!!!

13 Likes

That’s some pretty foliage! Been hunting that Tropicana Cherry for about a year. The cross sounds great! Also if you’re interested in trading seed or cuts (if possible) of the “Dad” let me know please. I’ve got Tropicana Cookies, and they’re awesome, but I’ve been passively hunting both Tropicana Cherry and Tropicana Poison for about a year now and here a potential pops up.
LOVE THE OG! Hit me in the DMs and I’ll get a short list together. Beautiful work @Butustank

4 Likes

I never saw that what is a Dad reversed
Looks like a hermie to me?

4 Likes

That’s definitely gone Hermie on ya. You can try and pluck the sacks, and pray if it’s too far into flower. Otherwise, your crop will more than likely be seeded.

2 Likes

I never heard of a reversed male , but now I am finding it can be done with using a chemical to do so. Would like to hear more from @Butustank about it.
Most likely it is the Dad and looks that way.
But what do I know?

1 Like