Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Woohooo. Thanks so much LDA :100::heart::heart::green_heart::green_heart:

2 Likes

Damn lol congrats guys

1 Like

Man on man
Thank You Much Brother
Looking foward to trying

2 Likes

I have 4 stamps left so Iā€™ll send a flip to @Natea also.

7 Likes

Very awesome of you LDA. I will say it for the others. We do thank you.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s whatā€™s up, wow this really made my day! Thanks my man @LoveDaAutos!

5 Likes

Thank you @LoveDaAutos very much appreciated!

2 Likes

Gratz all, I wanted in but got caught up on a work call

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m at work too, I made someone wait haha. I was excited too so I made them wait for me to do a dance around the corner haha :joy:

2 Likes

Ok, to anybody who wants to hear the follow upā€¦ so yesterday I posted about finding somebodyā€™s purse in a shopping cart and returning it to the address I found in the wallet inside. Well, this morning we had our breakfast date.

Her name is Gladys and man oh man is she a lovely soul. We met for breakfast at a diner that was local to her. We sat for a good 20 minutes chatting before we ordered our food. She was talking about her late husband being a grease monkey always working and tinkering with cars.
That alone caught my full attention because my grandfather was a mechanic and everyday after school Iā€™d be with him in the garage until Nan came home from work. Then we got talking about the general area and wouldnā€™t ya knowā€¦back before I was born she used to live about 5 mins from where I grew up, andā€¦ her and my grandmother used to work at the same basket making plant nearby (not sure if it was at the same time)
She was all smiles and kept thanking me for the fun morning, i also let her know that i really enjoyed talking with her as well. So much soā€¦that were going to start meeting once a week for breakfast.(Availability permitting)

38 Likes

Someone poke @Ris to PM me his mailing info. I need to get running.

10 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome!

4 Likes

Youā€™re a good man for doing thisā€¦sheā€™ll probably look forward to it all week.

6 Likes

Hey everyoneā€¦one of the backbones of this community could use some help. The taxman hasnā€™t been very kind to our own JohnnyPotseed so heā€™s having a big saleā€¦2 for 1 with free shipping. Fifteen bucks for 2 packs of great seeds, lots of varietyā€¦Youā€™re not going to get much better pricing and genetics than that, all while helping out a fellow OGer. Iā€™ve already got about a dozen of his strains and I grabbed someā€¦Lets help a guy out!

This is his usual for donations, for now its free shipping and 2 for 1

https://overgrow.com/t/johnny-potseeds-hall-of-genetics/74873/2880

18 Likes

I meet John yesterday and ordered some Great Seeds .
John is a real Gentleman, Glad I could help.
I wish there was a rating system so we could tell what all the seeds are like when grown out.
So many wonderful seeds in his garden.
Great Deals for sure.
And FREE Ship to boot.

John also took time to help me find seeds that I wanted and needed for what aisl me .

11 Likes

He does have a feedback page on here

5 Likes

Thk You Done and done

1 Like

@LoveDaAutos I did! I ended up gifting a good # of the CapJunky S1ā€™s you kindly passed me in the OG tradition. I sent @Smooth the flip and sadly it doesnā€™t seem to have arrived to him. :sob:

I have a note about this so if I came across more CapJunky seeds I can send him another flip as I always make good on my trades even if itā€™s the post offices fucking fault.

I kept enough to do another reproduction for myself and to share but itā€™s gonna be some time. I was hoping the plant I have going now would be a good example to clone out and STS but itā€™s not been the greatest so I donā€™t think itā€™s worth doing the STS with this plant.

8 Likes

Back from the post office. Mail has been sent.

6 Likes

Your faster then most seedbanks :green_heart:

2 Likes