Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Or someone wanted to produce a filter tip for their blunt. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

have one fritter clone left if nobody comes asking for it by tomorrow morning i can send it out on here, after that going to be weeks before sending more

6 Likes

Nice haul LOL

2 Likes

It is…did you put him up to this? :grin:

3 Likes

Dibs on the fritter @shade if possible!!

1 Like

Someone say fritter?

Pack of Growing Up Ganja Apple Fritter, to the first three people to post when they will pop the seeds. Im asking that you please grow it soon and log it if possible.

18 Likes

Beginning of October, approx the 10 th.
They’ll be started with Doug’s Sour Grape, SHSC’s Shishkaberry and Middleman’s Trainwreck Gorilla Bastard ([TWxGG4ril] x Australian Bastard.) No problem documenting.

6 Likes

@shade, where are you located? If “Stateside”, certainly would like to get in that “Fritter Line” when available. If in Canada, never mind, thanks for the kind offer. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

send details and ill get them out to you

3 Likes

im in portland, or. the fritter cut i got from archive. will definitely send you one next round, need to veg it back out from cut - chopped the mom up and sterilized everything while they were rooting.
im aware of your good deeds so anything you want/need dont hesitate to ask.

14 Likes

i will write you down for next time there are extras to send out for free. might not be fritter but ill circle back around and offer it to you.

3 Likes

You must have me confused with someone else.

6 Likes

I can grow asap… I will do my best document wise

3 Likes

Send me details

4 Likes

Big :ok_hand:!! Additionally, I have several Strains/Varieties from a Breeder in your State, finishes BEFORE the “seasonal rains” and are resistant to Mold/Mildew. Let me know if interested, ABSOLUTELY FREE!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

Class act as always @misterbee

10 Likes

Send me your details. lol

5 Likes

i do appreciate it. i think im working more in the direction of bio containment lab indoor grow than outdoors backyard boogie. theres enough mildew colonies around this area to keep joe crowe occupied for 10 life times :joy:

3 Likes

@Ris Apple fritter sound and look amazing. I smoked some once and it was a grrrreat high and stanky! I just can’t commit to this round, maybe the next round which would be after the new year.

I see they’re on sale only $15 on your website growingupganja.com
If that lasts much longer i may have to snag them up, I saw a few other strains for only $15 too! And the tropical variety pack sounded right up my alley.

3 Likes

Hope someone snags them who can rep them soon for the Ris :green_heart: