Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

@420noob @Tuned
You’re both wrong. It’s the sour amg that he’s basically out of. I remember, because it’s the one I don’t have, so probably won’t get my hands on it :unamused:

3 Likes

Well if that’s the case…
I’m pretty sure that I have it, and would gladly send you half of my winning. I’ll take a look this weekend and lyk! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

That’s might ballin of you @blowdout2269 !

4 Likes

Sharing is caring my friend.
Spread the love! :wink:

3 Likes

Thanks buddy! I’m out of likes for five more hours, so have a couple of these :heart::heart::heart: in the meantime

4 Likes

Gotta love how the emoji bank never cuts you off!

1 Like

And still some RP left.

2 Likes

That is correct I am out of Sour 13.

I never said I was out of them :sunglasses:

Some…not a lot but some.

9 Likes

Thank you very much it will go to good use, I just flipped some fine ladies who will be the beneficiaries.

2 Likes

@darkillusion It looks like I gotta make sure and check this thread very often, I can’t wait to run the Sour 13s you gave me, and I’d love to run the Royal Procession as well, if I’m ever so lucky to see this thread at the right time.

Have a great day everyone! :v::seedling::green_heart:

4 Likes

This one’s for you 🫵 @darkillusion! Got to love stalkers! :rofl::rofl::rofl::+1::v:

2 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion these arrived just in time to celebrate :tada: our first day going legal in MD! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

11 Likes

Nice! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:
Which one are you thinking about of popping first?

1 Like

I got testers to run first. Got to honor your commitments :roll_eyes::confused:

1 Like

Yea, always got to keep your word.
I got the 3 RPs going and its already almost time to flip already. Time is warping for me. :joy:

2 Likes

Dammit I hate being wrong :laughing:. And I was so sure I was right 🤦🏻

HOWEVER… Just checked my stuff and I already have the sour 13’s, so I do still have that chance of scoring all three of the infamous darkillusion (since I’ve been here) strains!

9 Likes

Ok, our Blue Moon Rocks pollen winner is #20, @STIGGY . Congrats, send me your info to collect your prize.

21 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@hollyho @tresbundles @ElGalloBlanco @CrunchBerries @SensiBowl @BeagleZ @LegsMahoney @bassman5420 @AzSeaindooin420 @morecatslesspeople @DJSF @Limeflavouredheadbut @highminwin @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @potpotpot @Pluckyevil @KanehB @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @LivingBlackSoil @Greenfingers @Greasy @Dr.VitaminGreen @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @Chiefer88 @AZsensi @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Tugthepup @Meesh @Murciano207 @CornbreadJunior @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @thecrazster @no_chem @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @PetalPowerseed @oldjoints @Stoner420 @CanuckistanPete @Big @Sincitytoker @MissinBissin @Andrane @Natea @E5_Wilk @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Habibi @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @Yetigrows @blowdout2269 @Hellablaked @DonGnosis @Cannaology @Smooth @Draig @SleepySails @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Carl-Spackler @Mr.greenbee @Mrgreenthumb @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @PeaceCoast @Yetigrows @djtrip @Weednerd.Anthony @scotchlock @CamTheCannaman @Metz2 @Hippiechik @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @zavorotnuck @Butustank @tbone1 @splinter7 @skip @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @icky_sticky_og_nicky @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @ChefDGreen @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @beneficial @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @GreenBhoy @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @ColForbin @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @Loggershands @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @DelDavis @Frosty78 @Pawsfodocaws @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC
tenor (3) .

8 Likes

Ok, next round of BOG Blue Moon Rocks pollen is live. Sign up below for your chance, good luck all.

1. @CanuckistanPete
  2. @ix3u
  3. @Smooth
  4. @MyLittleGrundle :us:
  5. @Thats_bank
  6. @InTheWoods
  7. @blowdout2269
  8. @Tuned :canada:
  9. @Slammedsonoma420
  10. @illicitmango
  11. @FeloniousMonk
  12. @cannaology