Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

Who is everyone @duo :joy::joy::joy:

Happy 4th of July weekend folks!

:us:

2 Likes

This thread rocks šŸŖØ every single day!:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::sunglasses::v:

Alrightā€¦ here we goā€¦ First person to setup a wiki giveaway with 3 packs and 3 winners Iā€™ll send out a High tillā€™ I die 4x4in Holographic slap! :metal:t4: Whoā€™s coming in hot with the beans?!

8 Likes

I got beans šŸ«˜, but no time to do a wiki!:grimacing:

Lets see if I can figure out how to make a wikiā€¦

I got 3 packs of:
FogDog x (Big Yield x Mi5) auto reg seeds.

1. @503BudMan
  2. @OhNo555 :us:
  3. @duo :canada:
  4. @Natea
  5. @Piter :es:
  6. @THCeed
22 Likes

Dibs! :joy: no wiki yet

1 Like

Holy shit, it worked. :rofl:

3 Likes

youā€™re snappy today. On the ball. Quick on the draw haha

1 Like

You are so funny :laughing:

Nice one @chronix :+1:

1 Like

Keep an eye out OGs, Iā€™ll be giving out another pack :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Does @OhNo555 qualify for this, they won earlier. Let me know @Rhai88

1 Like

I only put my name on there, because I thought you were practicing. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Aright if you all want more stickersā€¦ myself and @Heliosphear will be tossing them out all day tomorrow in my giveaway thread!

@chronix I think you should toss them out evenly to people myself but itā€™s your callā€¦ Iā€™ll have your slapz in the mail in a couple of days thanks for the fun brother youā€™re always raining beans!

P.S. YOUR WIKI IS GROWING YOU BETTER LOCK THAT SUM BISH! haha

8 Likes

@503BudMan @duo @Natea Please send me your info in pm please.

4 Likes

I feel very fortunate today! Thank you all! My mailman is gonna be pissed! Thereā€™s more of this to come? Holy cow! Iā€™m just sitting back smoking and watching for the rest of the evening! I canā€™t keep up with yā€™all! Iā€™ll be here though. I havenā€™t even turned the tv on all evening!

1 Like

Heyy, thatā€™s whatā€™s up! Thank you. What a great night

1 Like

thx for the win @chronix .

1 Like

Missing out in all the stickers, lol. Oh well, have fun everyone. Happy Canada day weekend Canadian flag

3 Likes