Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 18)

I haven’t run any of them. I’m keeping a couple of the 22 different packs he gave me and have given away most of the rest. They sound great I’m just big on classic stuff right now and can only run 4 at a time. I would like them to be grown instead of sitting in my stash.

With all the action today I’m very much out of likes so :heart::heart::heart::heart: to everyone that signs up.

31 Likes

Lol! Sorry for the holdup on that one! Doug’s worth it!

Beautiful! @FirstCavApache64
Im always so fascinated when people find ones that bleed. It’s different lol

1 Like

I have some dragons blood hashplant I got from misterbee before he took ill. Those would be dope to run alongside them!

4 Likes

Cool giveaway buddy

I’ve got the remake also some from the breeder would be great.

Thanks for the giveaway
@FirstCavApache64 :sun_with_face:

What a great time to be an OG’er

3 Likes

I had to put my phone on the charger at 3 this afternoon. It’s good for a day and a half normally. Poor thing is worn out.

2 Likes

Can’t pass this up!

1 Like

No ignoring brother, just been busy and I got 5 pages of alerts in the 4 hour drive up here. :scream:

10 Likes

That happens when shit happens. Lol
Enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

Damn, always fashionably late to the party, but 264 posts! Lol, y’all have been busy.
Thank you to @LoveDaAutos, @Draig, @Rhai88, @darkillusion, @chronix, @FirstCavApache64, and anyone I might have forgotten after that read. :slightly_smiling_face:

Congratulations to all you lucky winners and keyboard cowboys out there! I’m not even gonna try…
:crazy_face:

4 Likes

6 Likes

Anybody that can send @CanuckistanPete some beans can have their pick of 1 of my strains and receive it in a collectable Barts head. PM me for details.
PS keep this our secret, don’t tell him.

7 Likes

@THCeed I sent him like 4 packs a couple weeks ago does that count? lol

4 Likes

@duo they arrived well, thank you.

13 Likes

Lol, anything I got to send, I’m betting that he already has. Keep it s secret huh? :rofl:

Don’t tag him he will read your request . Lol

Guess it’s not a secret