Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 7)

Yes sir, that’s my basement above my desk by the pinball machine :slight_smile: I really got to duest and paint that thing.

7 Likes

Whats up everyone, I see @DougDawson is slinging fire tonight. Nice Doug. :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

3 Likes

You could make racks on the wall and use that wasted space for those collectibles, and make a new cloning booth right there. Just saying. Nice stuff.

2 Likes

this makes me think of the “stretch armstrong” doll/guy i had when i was young. i looked to buy one off ebay but they want like $50.

3 Likes

Yeah, all the walls look like that down here in my basement. I worked antique shows providing moving crews and security for a couple decades. Found some cool trinkets.

1 Like

Cheers to @Kcity87 for the Lavender Frosting and Henchmen, I gifted half of each pack to a friend in Aus and they are above dirt. They’ll have another 4 months of veg time in the hot South Australian sun which has 0% humidity before they flower so hopefully they get unruly.

Better photos to come in the following weeks.

Other generous OG members who have gifted me seeds will be seeing their hard work grown out soon too by other friends. I’ll always keep half the pack though for when I can finally enter Australia and pick them up. That country has lost it at the moment

10 Likes

So since I got to chatting let’s keep the thread on track, how about one more pack. I got some Go-Nuts made by @corey . They were extras from the Co-op run previously. The server donation for them has already been covered by me so I can give out a pack of those?

5 Likes

These were male orange gogi with a female trumpnutz

4 Likes

Busy night in here! Congrats to all the winners, great work as usual @DougDawson, love your collections!

3 Likes

Ok so for the pack of Go-nuts be the first to answer this correctly. What was the name of the giveaway @corey just did?

3 Likes

Indoornesians fire lol
Of fog dog or the regular auto one

2 Likes

Is this open for a dibs? I would if it were

1 Like

[My 30 gal. One plant Blue Dream Adventure]

i thought it was in here?

1 Like

Was for 2 winners. Sponsored by a seed company that is an advertiser here.

1 Like

Skill testing questions.

1 Like

Thanksgiving giveaway

1 Like

Herbie seeds give away

3 Likes

Herbies seed giveaway

1 Like

yes I saw that it was in his blue dream one pot growing adventure very cool

2 Likes

The fog dog give awau