Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 8)

that was a nice time to stop coding and come to see what is happening here :stuck_out_tongue:

God blesses the pomodoro technique and the perfect timing ! lol

thanks @DougDawson for the fun and the seeds!! OG is always happier and seeded when you’re online here with us :slight_smile: by the way, that first package of yours should be arriving in the next few days… now that I have a mailbox, I open it twice a day since I arrived from my trip :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

LOL, yeah that’s kind of true. I got some nice plants going but thought hell, why not start 10 more :slight_smile:

5 Likes

The Doug abides.

4 Likes

@DougDawson Would not think you’d be growing mostly one! Surely!

1 Like

Yeah, all started with the 3 males going hermie. Than there were non germinating seeds, a cat that ate my last 10 seedlings. Going to be the longest run of my life but failure is not an option. Thank all things good that I was able to get my hands on enough seeds to ensure this is a success :slight_smile: For that I have to say thanks to all the great OGers out there.

9 Likes

If Google was a guy…

https://youtu.be/Cxqca4RQd_M

1 Like

Nothing wrong with a little obsession now and then. :stuck_out_tongue: And for an excellent cause!

3 Likes

Ok, back to the Sandstorm X Critical Mass , for the pack be the first to answer this. If you were in the State of Georgia what food would be illegal to eat with a fork?

2 Likes

Roast chicken!

3 Likes

fried chicken

4 Likes

Fried Chicken & Waffles lol

2 Likes

Looks like @GanjaMa picks up the Sandstorm X Critical Mass . Hey @Abbbian , pretty sure they would jail you for roasting a chicken in Georgia :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Woohooo!!! my first time winning anything from Doug

8 Likes

You see!? That’s what you get from a stoner’s mind, and not google!! Stupid stoner! lol! But I was fast! @DougDawson ! :flushed:

4 Likes

Congrats @GanjaMa, well deserved!!!

4 Likes

hit my like limit. thank you friend!! grats on getting a pack yourself too with that wild guess!! I was stumped lol

1 Like

So how about a pack of UFS #18 by @50State ?

6 Likes

Sebring Shirt

3 Likes

omg, I have been missing every time these are passed around

2 Likes

Technically it would be more like image

3 Likes