Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

I hope everyone recognizes just how much work even that many envelopes is lol. You’re one of a kind Doug :+1:

9 Likes

I’ve heard that he uses a toad glue so that licking gets better as he goes.!

3 Likes

Big mail week over here everything came in all at once from the new years crazy seed giveaways. Thanks you so much

@G-paS. For the cherry festival , @api312 for the 1990 sensi super skunk , @bassman5420 for the two sisters feminized singles and @syzygy for giving me a chance to test and document your seeds you made. ( goji og f2 and ssdd x goji og - you asked me to pick one and you included both what a nice surprise ) Looking forward to growing these out.

14 Likes

He’s been going this hard since I started here in May! Friggin legend! :grinning::+1:

4 Likes

@DougDawson send that troll train to the states packed with an endless supply of seeds and Canadian peameal bacon.

4 Likes

Very nice! Hope you have fun popping them at some point, Tag me when you do. Here is the grow diary for the C99/HBxPBB (only a few pics of the Helena x PBB in there) The Adventures Of "Sideways Cindy" (Peanut Butter Breath x Cindy 99) Tribute video at the end of the thread if you don’t feel like reading through my ghetto first grow diary heh. :+1:

5 Likes

OMG Doug , i ll show a picture latter of my light interruptor.
This avatar is the best

2 Likes

What about Leopard Bubble? lol

4 Likes

Mail just came…BB Thank You…@basementbeans

Wait a second though, theres seventeen in one and 13 in the other, what gives?..lol
Thank You Again

5 Likes

Glad to see the birdseed somehow magically arrived intact and undamaged! Looking forward to your review from those other crosses as well, some interesting looking genetics you have there!

1 Like

1990 sensi super skunk, how did I miss that one.

6 Likes

Must have been stoned and dumped them in there lol. As long as there’s 10+ we’re good. Happy growing bud

4 Likes

I’m lucky to receive all these seeds but that’s like opening a time capsule(unpolluted genetics). Will be a treat to grow and see what I get.

4 Likes

I have no comic ability! I am ecstatic!

1 Like

@Kami
Seed game just got serious
Awsome of those OG MF :ok_hand:

2 Likes

@DougDawson

11 Likes

Now that’s Love!

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
This avatar bring me lucky

3 Likes

Woot @DougDawson , thanks bro got the C99 beans today.

13 Likes

Fantastic bud, glad they made it. Happy growing:)

2 Likes