Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

Hah, that’s awesome. I wish mine from you came that way!

1 Like

free auto seeds

Alright, plant pics are up, and all I’ll say is that you’re missing the whole picture and you’re not seeing their backsides. Go guess the yields for a shot at free auto seed packs.

Good luck, have fun, and may the most high among you win!

5 Likes

@repins12 lookin good. Can’t wait to see the updated logo in my mail box as well :wink: loves me them Autos :two_hearts:

2 Likes

They are on their way. I had a package that I sent on the 11th, just show up yesterday, in your neck of the woods. Seems like snail mail, is getting snailier/slower. Ain’t that the way it is, they raise the cost of postage and lower the standards of service, typical :wink: :slightly_smiling_face: :smile: :grin: :laughing: :rofl: :joy:
I hope they do well for you. Have a great day, my friend :v:t4:
Gary

4 Likes

Amazing … & Thank you.

2 Likes

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Chat room (let’s chat!) :speech_balloon: (Part 3)

I use my empty zig zag packs haha

1 Like

I shipped some to Doug in a x box game , zombies I believe. Sent a trade years ago in a dvd kung fu movie, may have been Bruce Lee.

4 Likes

Yes indeed, dvd cases are my go to when shipping tracked to folks. Not had one stopped yet. Last 2 were to Sebring and consisted of thousands of seeds.

7 Likes

Hey @TopShelfTrees1 was it you looking for decals?
20220203_105616|548x500, 50%
These are mine…

I have these I could send you if you wanted

10 Likes

Awesome! I would be more than happy to take you up on that. Great minds huh? My old fridge did not have a square inch uncovered, trying to accomplish the same, but it took 6 years last time . Hopefully much faster now lol. Thank you :pray:t2:

3 Likes

I just noticed you have a mad farmer sticker in there too! Sweeeet! That was one I thought I’d never be able to replace . That one and my Bodhi stickers hurt the most to lose as I may never be able to replace them again sadly

Do you mean this one?

I do have an extra…

5 Likes

OmG you kidding? Wow

2 Likes

No. Send me your info. I’ll get those to you.

6 Likes

Madd is and has been so underrated. Sad his beans are getting very scarce at least to me. Absolutely stellar genetics

3 Likes

You are Awesome Bobbi! Thank you very much!

5 Likes

Very welcome!
I like helping out another "Mad Farmer! " Lol

5 Likes

Haha that we are! :pray:t2: Perfect description of myself in fact lol. You have yourself a wonderful day

4 Likes

Hey my dears @ciganomarola @darkillusion !! The beans arrived safely !!!

Thanks the both to make its possible!
:heart: :brazil: :man_farmer:

11 Likes