Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

@Budderton received some meat in the mail yesterday ty again

8 Likes

Right on! Glad they made it!:+1: Looks like you fired up some of the meat, hope you find something you like!:grin:

2 Likes

Hey all, I just gave the STS treatment to several autoflower clones. If all goes well, I should have various F1, S1 and R1 (if I’m getting all the terminology correct) of the following… Northern Lights, White Widow, Watermelon Zkitllez, DSD and Amenesia Haze. All are clones of particularly vigorous plants except the northern lights, which is a smaller faster plant with great terps and crazy frost and a really manageable growth form. Once these are dried some will be up for grabs!

Also, I have some mephisto seeds I’d like to trade for other breeders auto seeds. These are directly from mephisto. Currently have some strawberry nuggets, double grape, Jammy Dodgers #2, CDLC x Skywalker OG x Samsquanch OG, Samsquanch x Forum Stomper, Sour Stomper x CDLC x Skywalker, 3 bears OG x Mango Smile. Only looking for auto seeds at the moment.

Lastly, I have some seedsman photos up for grabs, ideally to exchange for autos, but I’ll let them go for free if I don’t get any trade options.

Cheers,
Reefer

12 Likes

How much for some of those potential white widow and amnesia haze seeds?

1 Like

Just looking to trade at the moment, free and no trade needed if I get a lot of them :smiley:

4 Likes

Seed Trading, Moderated
:arrow_up: This would be the right thread for trading :smiley:

3 Likes

@floyd, I got some C99 from DougyD, and I think he said it was your project. Does that sound right? And if so, is there a diary I could check out, or could you share some more info about her? The other strain he was giving out that day were c99 x gg4, and 8 believe they were from the same person

3 Likes

Yes they are both mine. Its actually GG4 x C99. C99 was the daddy.
Floyds tent village
Diary :arrow_up:

8 Likes

I’ll put on my reading glasses, thank you!

2 Likes

It may take a while to read. Lol

2 Likes

Much like sending someone to MY thread. I think I need to start a new one.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same for mine. :smiley:

1 Like

@DougDawson the MSK landed safely in yesterday’s mail.

Thanks for hooking it up with a 10 count!

I know they were a @DannyTerpintine creation, but remind me what MSK is an abbreviation for…

:pray:
:robot:

3 Likes

Whoops, thanks for the heads up, and sorry!

1 Like

Sounds good to me :wink:

6 Likes

Sounds amazing for real!!

3 Likes

Hi @Greeneysgrow ! Welcome to OG, we’d’ love to have you introduce yourself over in the introduction thread!

1 Like

From the depths of the bee hive these came out of nowhere :four_leaf_clover:, thanks to @SamwellBB and @misterbee for the honey coated cereal and hope you are well MrB

17 Likes

Happy New Year Og`s ,
I received the package of Corey , some auto fem.
Would like to thanks ,
me and mr Crowley
have a good time all
lets smoke weeeeeddd fellas

5 Likes

MSK (as in Mac Stomper Kush).

Mac Stomper (Capulator) X Pure Kush Suge Cut Dominant Lando’s Stash.

7 Likes