Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

(Bubba Kush x UBC Chemo) x Mac Stomper, maybe?

3 Likes

Those seeds were a gift from Doug. I’m so glad I went with them. :slight_smile: Danny said I ended up with a good representation of the mother. I hope it has trichomes like that example. :open_mouth:

4 Likes

Oh good one maybe!

UBCX PRE BUBBA KUSH X MAC X GRAPE STOMPER !!!
won’t let me answer

Cormoran for the win?

If not, I say black rose x ubc chemo x Mac stomper

Someone please grow these seeds! :rofl:

I would love to!! Lol

1 Like

It’s bubba.

2 Likes

okay, @Cormoran you get that one.

…sorry I was just sitting here struggling to figure out who to give it to :sweat: …

You guys did get it right… it is “UBC Chemo pheno of Remo Chemo” X Mac Stomper…

But the game was fill in the blanks.

7 Likes

Good call, that was a legit pull @cormoran !

4 Likes

That was some deducification there @Cormoran Congrats!

4 Likes

Had to look up the Remo Chemo

3 Likes

Congrats @Cormoran!! And thanks again @DannyTerpintine !!

4 Likes

Well, that seems pretty clear now, I’m glad I know what the UBC Chemo seeds are a cross with too. :wink: Thought it was a clone-only strain, but there’ve been seeds for that floating around here as well. Thanks @DannyTerpintine, I was genuinely stumped and just pulled a guess out there! Fun one, most of the time it’s just Google for the win…

4 Likes

Dude @DannyTerpintine those were REALLY fun rounds! It was a rush to search for answers that weren’t immediately available, and hanger that sense of urgency!!! Super cool brother. Heady Bear blessings :bear:

7 Likes

Totally a blast and could have won if heady was RIGHT!..lol

2 Likes

I’m out of likes. But this was fun. It’s always great killing time with some good people. Thanks everybody. :green_heart:

3 Likes

It was a clone only UBC Chemo reversed, by Urban Remo and Dinafem in a collaboration.

@Cormoran send me your safe addy in a pm :slight_smile:

Thanks mate, feel bad some of you guys got it but didn’t get it, but yeah I try to mix it up and make it fun. I’ll do more in a bit, keep an eye out. :slight_smile: :pray:

6 Likes

2 Likes