Free Seeds & Free Clones Thread (Part 9)

It’s all good, and it’s all in good fun! Thanks again g

2 Likes

Pack of BOG Sour BluTooth F2s to the first person to tell me the character Appleseeds real name from King of the Hill.

5 Likes

Stuart I think

2 Likes

Never feel bad my friend. I’ve only been here a short time and in that short time I’ve been gifted more seeds than I can afford to buy. There is so much love getting spread around this site I don’t really see anyone getting left out. It’s all good fun sometimes you win sometimes you lose. I just come for the laughs. Thanks @DannyTerpintine

4 Likes

Correct. Send me PM with address.

4 Likes

Whoa! That’s awesome! Thank you so much!.. been watching King of the hill on hulu recently

3 Likes

Pink Floyd
(I see @BigMike55 typing, so I’m answering pre emptively)

2 Likes

Nother pack for who can tell me who won the 1999 SPEBSQSA International gold medal.

Anaheim
Yes?

Out of likes for the day. :100: :pray: :green_heart: Appreciate it! Might do another round or two later on.

For sure! Thanks mate! Yeah all in good fun! Appreciate you! This is a great community! :100: :stuck_out_tongue: :pray: :green_heart:

2 Likes

FRED did IT

3 Likes

Quick one dude! I was right behind ya!

1 Like

Dang it I got the place but not the winner lol

1 Like

That they did. PM an addy.

2 Likes

Man! I missed not one but TWO more @DannyTerpintine Giveaways. What a loser I turned out to be. hehehe.
Seriousness aside, @Cormoran pop those Euteriia A.S.A.P. The one I grew, when you smoke it, it kinda numbs your body. not to the point of losing balance or anything. Just when you kick back and a few hits later your body feels like its floating a few feet above where you are chilling. Quite nice and I can honestly say I got a bunch of pain relief on a shoulder problem I’ve had for over a year. I think its a torn rotator cuff. I will know on Wed, I get results of last weeks MRI.
Point is, after a few bong rips, I felt no pain in that shoulder whatsoever. Come to think of it my tennis elbow did not bother me either.

5 Likes

Next pack of Sour BluTooth F2s. What does SPEBSQSA stand for?

1 Like

yabbadabado-sm2

1 Like

Society for the Preservation and Encouragement of Barber Shop Quartet Singing in America

3 Likes

Barbershop Harmony Society

1 Like

I was waitin on ya!

2 Likes